The Official Lanterns News & Discussion Thread

Is this the secret project filming this year?
Superman (movie)
Peacemaker (show)
Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow (movie)
Lanterns (show)

This could be a strong lineup and start for 2025.

Is this the secret project filming this year?
Superman (movie)
Peacemaker (show)
Supergirl: Woman of Tomorrow (movie)
Lanterns (show)

This could be a strong lineup and start for 2025.
He's teased GL news for a few months now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but DC isn't going to have a huge presence at Comic Con, but will be doing the DC Fandome thing again, so maybe then we will get some trailers/pictures/announcements/etc?

DC Fandome hasn't been confirmed for this year. As for DC presence at Comic Con, I know James Gunn said he wouldn't be attending, but I don't think that means that nothing from the DCU will be advertised. Moreso since it'll take place about a month before Creature Commandos premieres.

He's teased GL news for a few months now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but DC isn't going to have a huge presence at Comic Con, but will be doing the DC Fandome thing again, so maybe then we will get some trailers/pictures/announcements/etc?
DC Fandome isn't happening. Who said that?

DC Fandome hasn't been confirmed for this year. As for DC presence at Comic Con, I know James Gunn said he wouldn't be attending, but I don't think that means that nothing from the DCU will be advertised. Moreso since it'll take place about a month before Creature Commandos premieres.
And Fandome would need a huge hook if it were to come back. The first one in 2020 because everything was virtual, and you had projects coming like Wonder Woman 1984, ZSJL, The Batman, and a lot of the DCCW shows were still airing strong at the time.

But Superman and Lois is ending. Dead Boy Detectives just dropped. Superman is the only thing filming that we know of. If there was a Fandome this year, which there's no reason for there to be anyway, what would there be to present that we don't know? Maybe more casting, but that could easily be done through Gunn's social media. Warners doesn't have a plethora of projects to announce. Sure, you could show something for Joker: Folie à Deux, but that would probably play more towards the film festivals than a fan event.

Still go with Arnold's son Patrick Schwarzenegger as Hal Jordan/Green Lantern on this show especially if Patrick is still in the running for the role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"