• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels The Official Magneto Manips/ Art Thread

the a1ant

Awesome
Reaction score
MAGNETO: Manips/ Art Thread

This is where you can place all Magneto-related fan manips and artwork!

To start things off, here are some great wallpapers that Neto Magnus made:

(Click images to increase picture size)

I was just about to start this thread. But it's so dead here. Thanks anyway Ant.:up:

Someone more talented than I should make a manip of a younger actor doing young Magneto. I'd do it but I have no idea who I'd pick, and it would sort of end up looking like ass.

Someone more talented than I should make a manip of a younger actor doing young Magneto. I'd do it but I have no idea who I'd pick, and it would sort of end up looking like ass.
I had this idea some days ago. The thing is, I have so many ideas, so many undone projects, that it's even hard to keep track of all the ideas I never finish :( Right now I have two projects, so this will have to wait...

I dont know if you can notice but I de-aged Ian a bit. I hope thats what they do with the movie.

WOW!!! That fist one is the best Magneto manip I've ever seen
:up: Great Job :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"