X-Men The Official MCU X-Men News and Discussion Thread

And, honestly, call me crazy but I think Ka-Zar and the Savage Land could make an awesome film for MCU. It’s such a pulpy concept that could really pop on the big screen. It’s X-Men-adjacent, and then you can use the locale for future movies.

And, honestly, call me crazy but I think Ka-Zar and the Savage Land could make an awesome film for MCU. It’s such a pulpy concept that could really pop on the big screen. It’s X-Men-adjacent, and then you can use the locale for future movies.
I think so too. But I don't think they'd go with the son of a British nobleman origin for Ka-Zar. Since the Savage Land is supposed to be in Antarctica I think it would be cool if they made the character of Ka-Zar related to a people from the southern hemisphere. Maybe Māori? I think the Savage Land also has a vibranium source, so then we'd have Black Panther in Wakanda for Africa, Namor in Talokan for the Americas, and Ka-Zar in the Savage Land for Oceania. Indigenous Argentinian/Chilean could also be an option.
I56qoneXElhCL-d1xNaxFs2G5zVi8RzRmUMOfDFUZr1AfLkGbNJLiYDuYizFS7G_0QilQGDpKUo4OD2U_sKeYghNZxVW4EUTFrw4E5oU-T3-JSIbVKjoEdnji-OEUQY9.jpg

Last edited:
I mean just with X-Men alone, you could make ten years worth of movies and tv shows, so I’m sure they’re taking their time and knowing what they have on their hands.

you mean more like 20 years, right? There are so many teams, characters and concepts that technically Marvel wouldnt need to do more Avengers movies and spinoffs. X-Men are the next big thing, and Im sure Feige knows it very well.

I’d love if those with the core franchises moving forward. Though I’d imagine that Thor and Black Panther will continue too, hopefully with some creative course corrections.
Not a Thor 5 movie. There's no need for that one especially we already had Love/Thunder and The Dark World.

Right now, they should focus on completing a trilogy for Black Panther, Shang-Chi and Dr. Strange. Fast track both Avengers 5 and 6. Then after Secret Wars – a string of Fantastic 4 and X-Men films, with the X-Men at least having four proper X-Men films.

In terms of X-Men movies, I hope they do go overboard by releasing so many spin off in a such small period of time. I'd love a big screen movie treatment for New Mutants, X-Force and X-Factor, but I hope they would release X-Men 1 to 3 first before branching out to different mutant teams.

And another Wolverine movie, when we already had Origins Wolverine, The Wolverine, Logan and of course the upcoming Deadpool/Wolverine would be just like Fox. I'd rather see X-Men 4, 5 and 6 than more Wolverine films.

You are absolutely not crazy sir, let’s have it! :cool:

I’d be so excited if they announced that and fully committed to the concept with the right people in charge. And then to see X-Men in that environment would be another wild dream stage further!

I think so too. But I don't think they'd go with the son of a British nobleman origin for Ka-Zar. Since the Savage Land is supposed to be in Antarctica I think it would be cool if they made the character of Ka-Zar related to a people from the southern hemisphere. Maybe Māori? I think the Savage Land also has a vibranium source, so then we'd have Black Panther in Wakanda for Africa, Namor in Talokan for the Americas, and Ka-Zar in the Savage Land for Oceania. Indigenous Argentinian/Chilean could also be an option.
I56qoneXElhCL-d1xNaxFs2G5zVi8RzRmUMOfDFUZr1AfLkGbNJLiYDuYizFS7G_0QilQGDpKUo4OD2U_sKeYghNZxVW4EUTFrw4E5oU-T3-JSIbVKjoEdnji-OEUQY9.jpg
Good point. Would be very interesting having the 3 of them in universe spread across the globe affecting MCU geopolitics.

In terms of X-Men movies, I hope they do go overboard by releasing so many spin off in a such small period of time. I'd love a big screen movie treatment for New Mutants, X-Force and X-Factor, but I hope they would release X-Men 1 to 3 first before branching out to different mutant teams.

And another Wolverine movie, when we already had Origins Wolverine, The Wolverine, Logan and of course the upcoming Deadpool/Wolverine would be just like Fox. I'd rather see X-Men 4, 5 and 6 than more Wolverine films.
X-Men '28
X-Men '30
X-Men '32

New Mutants '33
X-Men '34
X-Force '35
X-Men '36
X-Men '38
X-Factor '39

So I want a new X-Men film every two years. I doubt we are getting the first film by 2027 as there would be another string of delays just like in the past. For the splinter teams, I don't need to see a trilogy for New Mutants, X-Force and X-Factor but to see them get that film treatment in the MCU at least once is already a huge deal.

I hope to see those in my advance years!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"