X-Men The Official MCU X-Men News and Discussion Thread

With Deadpool 3 now coming out in May 2024 hopefully there will be more details about the Mutants in the MCU

I don't want to get older, but I want to see my X-peeps now. :cry:

Rumor: Add another X-Men to Deadpool 3 cast:

Seems like his dream superhero role will come true, even if just for one scene.

6 X-Men and counting....

Hell. Yes. :awesome:

d3e3d7f32142cdc3f7f44c18c28cf0b84cf5015f.gif

giphy.webp

Rumor: Add another X-Men to Deadpool 3 cast:

Seems like his dream superhero role will come true, even if just for one scene.

6 X-Men and counting....

As much as I hate Tatum :barf: I still wasn't to see my top favecagain. :D

I don't think it needs to be in a spoiler tag when that's just rumor.

You know, I feel like I am just opening myself up for hurt in expecting X films to only be about half as subtle in its messaging as Nimona.

So as of now: 4 originals + 1 alternate version.

What other X-Man do you think has a strong chance to appear here too?

Wolverine
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Storm
Gambit

What a line up but its also bit reminiscent of X1.

I'd save Beast, Rogue, Iceman and the other foX version for the other films. I hope the Professor sits out in this one as he already got his moment in Multiverse of Madness.

Spreading out these cameo/special roles before Avengers VS X-Men is the key. Avengers VS X-Men is the sequel of Avengers Secret Wars in my imagination.

So as of now: 4 originals + 1 alternate version.

What other X-Man do you think has a strong chance to appear here too?

Stewart or McKellen, but I think any of the original cast are contenders. It would be an easy win to bring Paquin back and have her do something—anything—physical, but maybe that’s better saved for Secret Wars, if they go that route. Cumming would be a good get, too, at some point.

I dont consider Charles and Erik as X-Men myself, so I dont count them.

Alan Cumming back would be awesome! but I dont see that happening anymore, sadly. Paquin is the strongest contender imo. but yeah, maybe saving her for Secret Wars would be a bigger moment for long time Rogue fans.

Beast for sure!

:bst:

Grammer wants to come back.

Secret Wars for sure.
Seeing him back in any capacity would huge. One of the few to nail their character.

I dont consider Charles and Erik as X-Men myself, so I dont count them.

Alan Cumming back would be awesome! but I dont see that happening anymore, sadly. Paquin is the strongest contender imo. but yeah, maybe saving her for Secret Wars would be a bigger moment for long time Rogue fans.
I also don’t count them as X-Men.

Cumming seems like a fair bit of effort to get back if he has to go through all those hours of prosthetics for a quick cameo lol (unless they can do it another way now). That said it would be amazing to see him again having only appeared in that one film.

Agreed, it’s a balancing act between how much to show in Deadpool and how much to save for Secret Wars.

I also don’t count them as X-Men.

Cumming seems like a fair bit of effort to get back if he has to go through all those hours of prosthetics for a quick cameo lol (unless they can do it another way now). That said it would be amazing to see him again having only appeared in that one film.

Agreed, it’s a balancing act between how much to show in Deadpool and how much to save for Secret Wars.
Gambit can show up for both. I won't mind. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"