• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics The Official SHADOWCAT Thread

I wasn't really a Kitty fan, until I read Astonishing X-Men.

Will she live? Will she die? The suspense is killing me :p

So... she's not dead yet? I love Kitty, but we all know she's gone. I mean, be real. Where the hell has she been for the past 5 months? Seriously, they need to stop the BS.

Ok, I have questions for Kitty fans...

How old is Kitty? There have been a huge guessing on the boards as to what her age is? But I didn't get to see the concluded age for her by the fans...

In X-Treme X-Men, Why did Kitty dressed so differently that I felt like she was out of character (it didn't suit her personality)? Cause in Astonishing she just changed back to her old self... Was there any explaination on this? Or was it just a (not so) creative decision Claremont and his team had to make?

and in connection to X-Treme X-Men, Why is Kat in Exiles dressed up like what Kitty was wearing in X-Treme? I mean she could wear anything besides that costume... Is it because Kat was created during the X-Treme era?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"