Xbox the Official Xbox Live Gamertag Thread

Reaction score
Use this thread to keep your Xbox Gamertag listed. Xbox 360 owners can add members to their Friends List.

Black Fist

And no, you can´t add me.
The reason is simple, i will not play with you, i will not knowledge you are even there.
I´m not anti-social, i just don´t care about MP enough to play with friends, i always play with strangers and don´t use headset.
I have plenty of friends, outside gaming, in real life.

Why did you post it then? :p

Isildur´s Heir;19732772 said:
I have plenty of friends, outside gaming, in real life.

Yeah, so many that you felt the need to assure some strangers of it who weren't even questioning it in the first place.

I play Reach occasionally, feel free to add me. XBL - mister teaspoon

Last edited:
Yeah, so many that you felt the need to assure some strangers of it who weren't even questioning it in the first place.
:huh: :doh:
Yes.....i have no friends

And just for the record, i only said that because there is the strange notion among gamers (not just this forums) that anyone that is a gamer and doesn´t play MP or Coop is antisocial

My new gamertag is Jack Whit3
Lets play some Gears 2

Last edited:
After many a year I just changed my gamertag. Goodbye Benstamania... Hello BendalfTheWhite.

:)

Cin726.

I really only play Halo Reach nowadays.

I finally got a 360, just arrived today, my gamertag is eternalinferno7, I was disappointed I couldn't keep it exactly the same as my psn ID but it'll have to do for now

Frank Castle 73

I only play Call of Duty. On occasion Uno when I am frustrated with COD.

I've done an across the board name change to get the numbers out, so Geo7877 is now StrainedEyes on XBL. :yay:

Last edited:
CHONCH BAG

I pretty much only play BF3 right now but will likely be playing Halo when it comes out.

Right now I only have Red Dead Redemption,Two wrestling games(WWE AllStars&WWE'12),UNO and Happy Wars Beta to play But I'll join partys..Sometimes

LuisTX85 is also my gamertag(PS3&Vita too)

HILLTHUG

I'm not into FPS, but if anyone feels the need to send me some Contracts in Hitman, share pawns in Dragon's Dogma, or go a few rounds in Mass Effect 3 go for it. Lay a lot of fighting games, mostly Streetfighter IV, thinking about gettng III Online Edition and MvC: Origins.

Last edited:
Which sounds good/better?...TexanBeast85 OR TexasBeast85??,I finally want to change my gamer tag,I've had LuisTX85 since I first got a 360(few months after release)and use it on PS3 and every single username for websites I log onto.

I'm changing it next month and want TexBeast85 But don't know IF I should do it"Texan"or just"Texas"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"