• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Raddist Awesomely Awesomest Pictures Picture Thread Of All, Like, Time, Maaaan! - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
KeAaJ.jpg

Mxpso.jpg

DOkTB.jpg

V2a3K.jpg

U76f0.jpg

JLbeU.jpg

GPqVM.jpg

MpNOn.jpg

Izjay.jpg

bsYFr.jpg

That Catwoman one would be perfect if she had the stitchings.

Well here goes #1. Cool pics so far. I can't laugh too hard, I'll wake everyone up.

it looks like for those superhero secret identity portraits that the disguise is on the left, and the true identity is on the right.

The Hulk/Banner picture above was awesome!

What's up with Wolverine's picture being reversed from all of the others though?

The Hulk/Banner picture above was awesome!

What's up with Wolverine's picture being reversed from all of the others though?

It's the same with Superman. The real person's on the right of each picture, the alter-ego on the left.

Hulk's the real person? Hrm...Not sure if I agree with that. Depends on what version of Hulk.

I agree with Batman & Green Lantern though, I'm iffy on the Spidey issue.

I think it doesn't matter which side they're on and it's just random.

Last edited:
Hulk's the real person? Hrm...Not sure if I agree with that. Depends on what version of Hulk.

I agree with Batman & Green Lantern though, I'm iffy on the Spidey issue.

no, the real person's on the RIGHT }----->

I think it doesn't matter which side they're on and it's just random.

This.

Especially since Spider-Man and Peter Parker, as well as Superman and Clark Kent, are the same friggin' person.

Wolverine is the same guy no matter what he's wearing.

superman disguises himself as clark kent. peter parker disguises himself as spider-man. this is common knowledge. Even bill, from kill bill knows this.

Wolverine is the same guy no matter what he's wearing.

but true, but one could argue he's feels most himself on missions, rather than sitting around at the mansion. either that or it didn't matter which side so he just put him on the side with the least people.

superman disguises himself as clark kent. peter parker disguises himself as spider-man. this is common knowledge. Even bill, from kill bill knows this.

Bill was wrong.

Superman and Clark Kent are both disguises.

Nah. He's Clark. He became Superman so he could continue being Clark. Same reason Peter became Spider-Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"