The Scene After The Credits

Trooper

Civilian
Reaction score
I have heard several different reviews comment on a scene that takes place after the credits. Does anyone have any idea what this is? Once the question is answered, MODS please lock. :up:

Antonello Blueberry said:
Yes, it was reported several times and I can confirm it.

more info please? PM me if you don't want to spoil it. or use spoiler tags.

i heard a few things too, i dont want to tell

Xavier's mind gets transferred into the body of a catatonic boy after his death

But on this other thread, they said that Prof. X goes to this psyco hospital with Cyclops...

This xavier in another body better not be true, becasue WTF is that!!?!! what Bull**** Writting! damnit!

Super Flight said:
If this whole xavier in another body **** is true then i am going to rundown ratner with my big wheels

You're not going to do a damn thing. You're going to watch the movie, ***** about the scene, and go home to get online to do some more whining.

LastSunrise1981 said:
You're not going to do a damn thing. You're going to watch the movie, ***** about the scene, and go home to get online to do some more whining.
LOL

omg you know what would have been an awesome scene?? is if at the end cyclops is in a lab room dissoriented without his glasses on and then a guy comes in and says "good day mr. summers, my name is dr. essex and ill be taking care of you...":eek: why couldnt that be the final scene damnit!:mad:

LastSunrise1981 said:
Are you Samuel L Jackson?:p

LastSunrise1981 said:

Thats Not true! .....well the whining Yes.... but WE ARE going to do Somthing!
Becasue We need to stand together!! cyclopse fans! all of us! we got a movie we are going to see where we may not come home.. brett ratner may not come home... are ya ready for that?

Super Flight said:
This xavier in another body better not be true, becasue WTF is that!!?!! what Bull**** Writting! damnit!
Calm down will you. Some of you guys are way to hostile about movie and comic changes. I started off an X-men fan watching the 90's cartoon. I have never read a single comic. I am a movie fan entirely. However isn't true from what i heard from s person who has read them that Xavier has done this before. Transfered his mind temporarily into the body of some one else. Then he later is put back with his body.
Which most likely means X-3 will most likely not be the Last Stand after all.
My guess they will get Joss Whedon or get Singer back for X-men 4 and the other spin offs.

I think Xavier could transfer his consciousness into another body, provided the body is catatonic, like we have been told. However, since his power comes from his DNA, I would think his telepathic days are over.

Well, I think that it may be Scott, alright... because it makes a perfect sence... we don't see his " dead " body at Alkali Lake... what if, Dark Phoenix send him to the past, after he had the accident ( reffering to the plane crash like the comics... ) but before his mutation showed up ? It would mean that he is still alive... and would mean that the end of the game for his character is right...

We know that Dark Phoenix don't control her power very well...

Dany

This is GREAT news because it might actually lead into X4. Even though as of now it's a trilogy.

Boiiinng said:
I think Xavier could transfer his consciousness into another body, provided the body is catatonic, like we have been told. However, since his power comes from his DNA, I would think his telepathic days are over.
His mind is so developed that he can still use his powers. Think about the comics when he went into the Astral Plane. Only his mind was there yet he still had considerable powers?

Highlight the white space below if you want to be spoiled:

Xavier's consciousness is transferred to the body of a comatose man. He calls out to Moira McTaggert and then the credits roll.

ronster said:
theres muthaf****** snakes on this plane!

It might be because I'm tired, but after I saw the Sam Jackson comment and this I just about bursted out laughing lol.

all_empty said:
Highlight the white space below if you want to be spoiled:

Xavier's consciousness is transferred to the body of a comatose man. He calls out to Moira McTaggert and then the credits roll.
The credits already finished to roll (you have to wait more than 7 minutes) when the scene appears.

Even if that happens, that doesn't mean that Patrick Stewart will be back does it? I mean, it's not his body anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"