Clone Wars The Season 5 Discussion Thread

So who do you think will be on the season 5 dvd cover?I would like to see Sidious.

I'd say a Maul, Savage, Sidious, mash-up, I know they usually pick one character, but I think they'll do a multiple dark side character themed one.

So they didn't just let them finish the almost complete season 6? Dammit Disney....

Edit: Hm, rereading that, we'll see two arcs? So I'm guessing if they had a lot of almost finished product that Disney has decided to say "**** it" to, then we're only getting the Pre-Order 66 arc, and the Clovis arc which was cut from Season 5. So, we'll barely get a fraction of Season 6. Ugh, the rage builds again.

Last edited:
I'm hope one of them is the Order 66 prelude arc, that little clip was really interesting.

its-something.jpg

Sorry if this was posted, it was news to me, but CW managed to grab 7 Emmy nominations, including Special Class Animated Program, acting, directing, music & sound! :applaud

Sorry if this was posted, it was news to me, but CW managed to grab 7 Emmy nominations, including Special Class Animated Program, acting, directing, music & sound! :applaud

Woah! And it was still cancelled. :dry:

Hey everyone! Just stopping in to say May the 4th be with you.

This season was pretty amazing, aside from the droid filler section. Really hope to see a great, satisfying conclusion!

I read it and was/am excited...its just a bit bittersweet. :csad:

and May the 4th be with everyone today...LOL.

I wish we could have seen Siri Tachi on CW.
Yeah, same here. I thought that was an interesting story for Obi-Wan, and i liked her. She didnt take much bull from anyone and gave Obi some grief lol. I would have liked to have also seen Garen and Bant.

Wow, that looked great!

So what's the deal are we getting a season 6? I know it's been cancelled but is it going off after the next season airs? or are we just waiting to find out?

The latter. I'm guessing they're trying to look for a way to wrap up the remaining arcs.

"Bonus content".

I'm sure if Filoni and co. had their way, they would wrap up their loose ends. But, alas, Disney. -_-

I'd love it if they did that, but personally I'd settle for them just being on the Season 5 Blu Ray set, just as long as we get them!

Yeah, getting them in anyway is my priority. Season 5's ending was spectacular. Really would pain me if I didn't see a resolution to all of this.

Ahsoka is resolved, per Filoni. Maul isn't, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"