Clone Wars "Old Friends Not Forgotten" Spoiler Discussion

DarthSkywalker

Your Most Aggro Pal (he/him)
Reaction score
The end is here, and it starts with the the actual Star Wars theme, a very extra Anakin, and the longest episode yet...

- Read letters in the opening and the proper theme... Kansas is going bye bye.

- The animation is super improved, even from the first 8 episodes of this final season.

- Extra Anakin, is the best Anakin. :atp:

- R2, Rex, Obi-Wan and the 501st. All of Anakin's buddies, here at the end.

- Ahsoka arguing with Obi-Wan makes very little sense. Her points are more invalid then a Trump press conference. Of course they need to go save the Chancellor, the leader of the entire Republic. :doh:

- Ahsoka proving...

JkTCHaS.gif

- The battle of Coruscant is right now... yeah my theory on the Maul and Vader fight might actually be right! :mrk:

- That is right Anakin. Blue lightsabers, are the best lightsabers.

- Commander Rex! :D

- Is it just me, or are the lightsabers a little off? Like extra blue in the outlines?

- "You are nothing like your sister." Explains how she ends up handed the darksaber and Mandalore by Sabine, and still loses it.

- The invasion begins, with midair Normandy.

- The Mandos are trying to give Anakin a run in the extra department, with these armors. :hehe:

- That was all definitely going way too easy way too early, with three episodes left.

- Ahsoka is the worst commander ever.

- Good question Maul. I agree. This woman won't stay out of stuff that does not concern her.

Last edited:
Off to a good start...one question i have is...what took so long since bo told obi wan to go back to the Republic and tell them what has happened? "But that would lead to a Republic invasion of Mandalore."

"Yes. Maul will die....and Mandalore will survive. We always survive." - Bo Katan

Loved seeing aspects from the son of dathomir included like the Super Commandos. Gar saxon.

The animation has really never looked better. The first 8 episodes were a nice step up, but this just looks great. I like that our first and last stories for the series start with Anakin and Obi-Wan in a fight with the weird balloon droids, that's fun. The action sequences were top notch. I just had a smile on my face the whole episode, it was great. Also, 30 minute runtime (with credits), so I'm hoping the rest of the arc is in that same range.

The animation has really never looked better. The first 8 episodes were a nice step up, but this just looks great. I like that our first and last stories for the series start with Anakin and Obi-Wan in a fight with the weird balloon droids, that's fun. The action sequences were top notch. I just had a smile on my face the whole episode, it was great. Also, 30 minute runtime (with credits), so I'm hoping the rest of the arc is in that same range.
26 mins without. Part of me is hoping that when it is all over, this comes out to well over 100 mins. They seem to be playing this like the second Clone Wars movie, so one can hope. We definitely know what they were saving the budget for.

26 mins without. Part of me is hoping that when it is all over, this comes out to well over 100 mins. They seem to be playing this like the second Clone Wars movie, so one can hope. We definitely know what they were saving the budget for.
It definitely feels like a second movie. Only this time, the animation actually looks like it could be in a theater without it being a little embarrassing. :o

Loved the battle! Ashoka , 501st and Mandalorians vs Maul's Mandalorians

Underwhelming reunion between Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Ahsoka.

They've got to make it sequentially matches up with Revenge of the Sith, even though these events feel far removed from the prequels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"