World What if Qui Gon Jinn Survived?

Tg11

Superhero
Reaction score
If Qui-Gon survived, he would've taken Anakin as his Padawan as he originally planned. As Qui-Gon and Anakin are more alike than Anakin is to Obi-Wan, who is a stickler for the rules, Qui-Gon would've better empathized with Anakin, hence Anakin would not have felt resentful towards him like he felt towards Obi-Wan; one of the factors which I believe helped push Anakin to the Dark Side.

Anakin would have the support of Qui-Gon when he decided to be with Padme, and Qui-Gon would've also helped Anakin rescue his mother, Shmi way before she got captured. I believe that Qui-Gon would've gone back for Shmi as soon as possible instead of waiting for the prophetic dreams Anakin had. This eliminates another reason for Anakin to turn to the dark side.

Eventually, Qui-Gon and Anakin would join Count Dooku, Qui-Gon’s master as I believed the three of them shared the same ideals in regards to the state of the Jedi council and the senate. They are joined by Ahsoka Tano, who I also believe held the same ideals. Remember in Rebels when she told Vader she is not a Jedi.

The four of them Count Dooku, Qui-Gon, Anakin and Ahsoka take down Darth Sidious together. Order 66 would never have been carried out. They would also either persuade the Jedi council masters to their way of thinking or imprison them. Count Dooku would've wanted to kill them but Qui-Gon, Anakin (who would not have been corrupted by Palpatine/Sidious so while agreeing that the senate and the Jedi council are flawed would not want them killed, and Ahsoka would've stopped him. Yoda, though, I believe would've come around to their way of thinking, and hence join them. He is Count Dooku’s Master, after all.

The five of them Dooku, Qui-Gon, Anakin, Ahsoka and Yoda restructure the Jedi council to be more focused on the Living Force rather than on politics. Jedi will also be allowed to have attachments with family and lovers. They also establish the Galactic Empire, with Count Dooku at its helm. He is more experienced in politics and a better Empire focused on the people's well being instead of gaining personal power as was Sidious’ intentions, and with none of the corruption apparent in the Republic.

Anakin and Padme will not only have Luke and Leia, but also several other children who will be trained as Jedi under the new Jedi council, along with other younglings and padawans who will never have been killed because as mentioned, order 66 never occurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"