• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels The Sentinels official thread

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score
I create this thread to talk about our thoughts about the posible introduction of the Sentinels in next sequels.

Do you think now that the Transformers movie has be done, Fox and Marvel could think about introducing them in X4?

doubt it,i love the sentinals but theres other stuff i rather see
(the real danger room dammit!)

I create this thread to talk about our thoughts about the posible introduction of the Sentinels in next sequels.

Do you think now that the Transformers movie has be done, Fox and Marvel could think about introducing them in X4?

You mean the "sentinel" in the Danger Room didn't satisfy you? :D :p

Unless sentinels become cheap to produce on film, or unless Fox decides to spend a little more money, I doubt they will be in the next X-Men film... Actually, I guess The Last Stand had the budget... the sentinels were just another missed opportunity. Anyway, Fox may view Transformers as a reason not to include sentinels. It might look like the X-Men are just trying to rip them off.

Great idea Angamb! But I think BMM is right, they might not want to do the Sentinels now that Transformers is coming out. :csad: Maybe when the films are re-made? lol :woot:

I thought the same. would have been nice to see giant robots in the xsaga first. But anyway, the sentinels are part of its history, so they should appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"