The sequel...

With how well sabretooth was liked...they will want him for the sequal...and if they go Japan, they will want deathstrike...which means...Logan will be shot with more magical bullets! Poor guy, every movie he losses more memories.

To go to Japan, i rather see them try to establish Silver Samuari instead. It would fit well into him falling in love with a japanese woman, being taken or killed by SS, or what have you. Gives a lil nod to the idea of Daken, while can be a stand a lone story that has really no impact on the X-Men films.

Plus there is also the idea of going with the man known as Omega Red! :cool:

The third scenes shows Weapon XI's head and arm in the rubble of the nuclear power plant. Then someone in a black trenchcoat grabs the head and says, "Who the hell are you supposed to be?". The camera pans to reveal Wade Wilson, indicating that Wilson wasn't Weapon XI as previously thought.

Fans have been waiting for Omega Red since X-3. I think it's safe to say it's pretty much not gonna happen until the third movie (and we probably won't make it that far), considering he would detract from the Japan story. We don't need another Deadpool type treatment of a beloved character.

The third scenes shows Weapon XI's head and arm in the rubble of the nuclear power plant. Then someone in a black trenchcoat grabs the head and says, "Who the hell are you supposed to be?". The camera pans to reveal Wade Wilson, indicating that Wilson wasn't Weapon XI as previously thought.

And this is an ending that you saw?

I dont think that is one of the endings. I believe there are only two post credit scenes.

I'd rather a X4.... to clean up the mess of the last movie

Same here...Mr. Sinister, the Savage Land, Apocolypse...the Shi'ar (though I KNOW they'll never do THAT)...I mean there's sooooo much untapped material left.

Mr. Sinister, Apocolypse, Magneto starting a civilization for mutants, sentinals, are all stories that can work on film. All have potential.

Same here...Mr. Sinister, the Savage Land, Apocolypse...the Shi'ar (though I KNOW they'll never do THAT)...I mean there's sooooo much untapped material left.

Fox won't, but Marvel might when they get the rights back.

Screw Singer ? he gave us the best x men movies and his style is what wolverine film should have been like

It's not hard to top X3 or Wolverine.

His style is late 90s made for TV movie special. At least that's the vibe me and my homies get.

Why in the crap are people bringing up Deathstrike as though she's necessary if there's a sequel set in Japan?!? I honestly believe they would have more sense than to try to work her in, even as Yuriko. It could be done, as long as Logan didn't come into any real contact with her.

Shingen, Silver Samurai, The Hand, and maybe Matsu'o are really all you need villain-wise in Japan.

Silver Samurai is a poor character for a villain after all we saw so far... I personally wouldn't be interested in that film. Also he is more like a villain from a 90's film. It will be OK to include him, but just as a side villain, while Omega Red is a completely different story. And maybe Deadpool now dons the costume and becomes that psychotic ninja we all know.

They'd BETTER not make a sequel to this POS... Hopefully, this is the last X-Men movie that Fox makes, and Marvel manages to retract the rights and makes the next X-Men flick on their own.

To be fair, taking an opinion form someone who is waiting to see Transformers 2, Gi Joe and Terminator 4 is a bit silly. :-!

Same here.., the Savage Land, ..the Shi'ar (though I KNOW they'll never do THAT)...I mean there's sooooo much untapped material left.
So u want all the stupid ridiculous **** form the X-men universe

They need to get rid of Mrs. Donnor as the producer. I don't think she knows what she's doing. he doesn't have the vision or scope to realize the full potential of this franchise. IMO she is thinking to small in scope for these movies.

Victor Creed wasn't sabertooth. He was never called Sabertooth in this movie

Scott Summers wasn't called Cyclops either in the actual film. But both of them were advertised as their future codenames. It would be confusing for the general public if he wasn't Sabretooth.

They need to get rid of Mrs. Donnor as the producer. I don't think she knows what she's doing. he doesn't have the vision or scope to realize the full potential of this franchise. IMO she is thinking to small in scope for these movies.

I have to agree. Nothing in these films scream "epic", unlike the comics, where every week, there's always something that takes your breath away, whether visually or story-wise. They need to get imput from comic book writers like Jason Aaron, Matt Fraction, and Chris Claremont if they have any intention of putting this franchise in a proper path to real success.

X Men 2 was one of the best comic films to date i am guessing in epic you mean in fight scenes ?

Ok, let's face facts: the B.O. on this film will be huge, and there is bound to be a sequel. Here, discuss what you really wanna see or what you'd do differently about the characters in X-MO:W that you'd like to see come back. Have fun, be creative, and make sure it's the Wolverine we all know and love. If there's already a thread like this, close please.

What else can they focus on? I thought that this was Wolverine's origin. Don't tell me the ending left it open to more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"