Days of Future Past The 'What will be the Next TWEET?' Anticipation/Bets Thread

Angamb

Avenger
Reaction score
'What will be the next TWEET?' Thread

Thanks to Bryan we have seen plenty of stuff to date, so since he will keep doinG it, this is the thread for fun and discussion:

- to discuss what we would love to see next, or in the upcoming weeks

- and for fun, to make our own bets about what he will post next.

So.... after the bit delayed Wolverine pic...

* What's your bet about next tweet?

1. another original actor
2. a new set
3. a Vine video
4. a FC character/actor
5. New cast announcement
6. other (please specify)

Lets start the game! :woot:

Id love that!! with a small tease of her hair :D

it wont be blonde, lol

Bryan would want to stay away from her True Blood loook. That would just remind the general audience of the show character, instead of Rogue.

movie Rogue should have her own look, different from her work on Tv.

A pic of Cudmore/Colossus.

a girl related is like a must, since he he has posted the look of four males, lol

Rogue or Kitty, Singer! :D

First bet resolved.

Next one? :D

I say Colossus or a FC actor

Id like to be surprised with Rogue later in the production, Id say. Maybe on the teaser trailer... but I guess Singer will end revealing her look sooner rather than later

Bryan has to make up for the omission of Rogue from the Vine video of the set chairs!

I guess so

On other hand, some interesting facts/numbers:

- Kitty pic tweet: 1,461 RETWEETS; 910 FAVORITES
- Wolverine tweet: 762 RETWEETS; 477 FAVORITES

Just found it cute.

Bishop would be nice because we have absolutely no idea what that's going to be like

A new character Blink, Bishop, Warpath, or who ever that latino dude is playing.

but which looks will be kept for the actual teaser? lol

Im afraid by the time they release it, we'll have seen all the characters confirmed :(

Im afraid by the time they release it, we'll have seen all the characters confirmed :(

I'm not complaining about that. In First Class, they were no surprises well except for Rebecca Romijn's cameo.

Bishop would be nice because we have absolutely no idea what that's going to be like

I think I would wet my pants if I see a pictureof him!

since Nicholas seems to start filming tomorrow... I guess next character pic will be about one of the 70's characters.

lets see if Michael, James and Jennifer arrive to Montreal this week or not

Out of the OT cast, Anna Paquin hasn't appeared in any tweet pics (nor was her chair revealed).. hopefully a picture of her return will be tweeted in the coming weeks

Colossus either. And if we think about old Magneto, we havent seen his outfit yet. So it would be three original actors without a costume pic yet.

We at least know Colossus and Magneto are filming.. Anna not so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"