World The Sexiest Moments in Spider-Man history...

lou2099

soulless zombie
Reaction score
It's usually played down, but Spider-Man's history has allowed for some sexy surroundings. This thread is dedicated to those moments, and they don't need to exclusively involve only Spider-Man, but they can be included in all of Spider-Media. I can start with a few:

>Monica Rambeau (aka Captain Marvel) displays herself in skimpy bikini to work her way onto a Roxxon ship.
>Mary Jane lets Peter photograph her, and when she sees him getting down, sheds her top for their "private collection."
>USM Black Cat (in a skimpy costume) flirting with Spider-Man
>SSM (animated) Black Cat flirting with Spider-Man, the best read line being, "My kitty sense is purring."

Ultimate Black Cat wanting to unwrap her Spidey present is definitely top of my list, although nothing beats the 616 Felicia Hardy

black_cat.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty much every scene they shared in "The Evil That Men Do."

Anything with MJ. She did love to walk around in her underwear, workout clothes, lingerie...

I dont have a scanner and this is all I could find online.
SpiderMan_ThankYouForMJ1.jpg

That's one of my faves. Makes me wish even more we could retcon OMD out of existence. The only "One More Day" I wanna think about has to do w/a certain occupant of a certain building at 1600 Pennsylvania.

Its really fitting that MLK Day is the day before Obama gets sworn in. Thats some cosmic justice right there.

But yeah, we need pics.

Yup. I'll see what I can come up with.
Edit:
PeteMaryJaneForever.jpg

This is the only one I've come across so far that won't get me an infraction. Stay tuned.

I know what you mean. There are probably lots of examples, none of which we can post. Sort of like this Green Goblin cocktail recipe I found. Cant post alcoholic information here.

I'll add one from Spider-Girl:

After some turn of events dealing with a mutant in her high school, Mayday decides to make a few changes in her life, she calls her mom and informs her she has decided what she wants for her 16th birthday. Mary Jane returns home with May, who has a total make-over, giving her father more reasons to be afraid than when she started donning her Spider-Girl costume:

MaydayParkerSG67.jpg

It's a nice homage to MJ's first full appearance in ASM #42.

NOTE: Had to edit the image because being this is the internet and it's a page taken out of context, it could be taken the wrong way.

Last edited:
They've been borderline over the line with Ultimate MJ. Sometimes I forget she's 15 years old.

Yup, 9 years later and she's still 15. Plus the whole thing, "maybe we should have sex . . . or . . . maybe not".

One of my favorites is "One lump or two". I mean I generally hated what Stracynski did do Spider-man most of the time. But he did write good Spider-man/MJ for a while.

Another time when MJ gets back from filming a movie and she was watching Rhino fight Spider-man on the news. Peter comes back after patrol and MJ talks about how sexy he is in his tights. Peter says he could put them back on, instead MJ strips her nighty off.

Bow chicka bow wow.

Yup, 9 years later and she's still 15. Plus the whole thing, "maybe we should have sex . . . or . . . maybe not".

One of my favorites is "One lump or two". I mean I generally hated what Stracynski did do Spider-man most of the time. But he did write good Spider-man/MJ for a while.

Another time when MJ gets back from filming a movie and she was watching Rhino fight Spider-man on the news. Peter comes back after patrol and MJ talks about how sexy he is in his tights. Peter says he could put them back on, instead MJ strips her nighty off.

Bow chicka bow wow.

That was the first example that came to mind when I found this thread. Some panels were posted around here somewhere. Dont know if they're still here...

That's also one of my favorites Kal-El 8. Mainly because Peter is just being so noble about not pushing Mary Jane toward sex when she's trying to initiate it because he wants it to be right for her. And Mary Jane just stops him and says she wants to prove how much she loves him no matter what. I mean I just love the passion and complete and utter acceptance. It was so important to see that between them again after it felt like it had been lost for so long.

Not exactly Peter/MJ, but the flight attendant hitting on Spider-man was pretty funny . . . and hot.

In Spectacular Spider-man, MJ re-locating Peter's shoulder with a towel = awesome. Not a huge Jenkins fan, but it was pretty funny and it was MJ doing something kind of badass with skillz :D .

What was also funny about it was when after it was through, Peter mentions something about fighting with Doc Ock in garbage and Mary Jane tackles him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"