The Silurian Hypothesis

I didn't mean there aren't Earth-like planets out there, I meant that we're not likely to find planets that are identical to our own. If we only think about the diversity between people on this single little sphere, the chances of another sphere/planet being identical to Earth, seems impossible.

There very well should be other planets similar to Earth, but they're all going to have different mass, different vegetation, different life. Carbon life may very well exist on them, but I can't imagine it'll replicate the appearance of anything here on Earth; it'll just look alien.

I didn't mean there aren't Earth-like planets out there, I meant that we're not likely to find planets that are identical to our own. If we only think about the diversity between people on this single little sphere, the chances of another sphere/planet being identical to Earth, seems impossible.

There very well should be other planets similar to Earth, but they're all going to have different mass, different vegetation, different life. Carbon life may very well exist on them, but I can't imagine it'll replicate the appearance of anything here on Earth; it'll just look alien.

Agreed.

We will know for sure when we actually find some. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"