• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Sequels The sinister six.

I don't feel bad for Goddard, he will be OK. He still gets a screen credit on Daredevil, and he has other stuff in the pipeline like The Martian.

This is really the nature of the business. Stuff sometimes gets developed but doesn't get made. Look at Guillermo del Toro, spent considerable time and effort on The Hobbit films that he never got to do. He moved on and quit the project, and it didn't mean the end of his career. Not the end of the world.

Very true. Goddard is still getting paid for the work he's done so there's no real harm done anyway. And for all we know, if his S6 script is actually good, he might be considered for future Spider-Man films anyway.

He's probably the favorite, in line, for just that...the franchise new director.

According to the Wall Street Journal this movie is still under development with the new Marvel contract, but it wont be released next November like planned.

No way is that going to happened this movie is dead.

Here's an idea, why can't Spider-Man just ****ing fight the Sinister Six?

I mean, they are a team of Spider-Man villains formed to fight and kill Spider-Man!

I truly hope he we never see this movie made, or anything else from that reboot.

Apparently it isn't dead. According to the Wall St Journal, Sinister Six is still in development despite the Marvel announcement: :doh:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/3...o-debut-in-captain-america-civil-war#/slide/1

Someone needs to tell Sony

frozem.jpg

In other Spider-Man news, WSJ also reports that Sony’s Sinister Six feature film remains in development but has been pushed back from its November 2016 release date as the studio “rethinks” their plans for it.

In other words, it is dead. Pushing back from November 2016 would put it into conflict with the new Spider-Man movie which comes out July 2017. And it isn't happening after the reboot, the release dates are all taken up until the end of 2019. It is done. Finito.

In other words, it is dead. Pushing back from November 2016 would put it into conflict with the new Spider-Man movie which comes out July 2017. And it isn't happening after the reboot, the release dates are all taken up until the end of 2019. It is done. Finito.

Due to contracts they probably can't flat out kill it and will probably keep pushing it back till those contracts expire.

Doc Ock's answer to any Sony plans for a Sinister Six movie and what it should do...

339.jpg

Apparently it isn't dead. According to the Wall St Journal, Sinister Six is still in development despite the Marvel announcement: :doh:

If TS6 is still being considered, Marvel/Feige must be involved in some way.

Feige shouldn't even consider the Sinister Six. Just make the Thunderbolts, some of whom are actual anti-heroes, rather than trying to force S6 into a particular mould.

I wouldn't worry about any of these for right now.

Disney was going to do Toy Story 3 on its own before the Pixar situation was resolved and Pixar stepped in.

Feige shouldn't even consider the Sinister Six. Just make the Thunderbolts, some of whom are actual anti-heroes, rather than trying to force S6 into a particular mould.

I think we'll see Thunderbolts in Phase 4. James Gunn has expressed interest in doing it.

^ I guess in a weird way it would at least bring those movies to a conclusion, instead of just leaving it hanging with out any type of ending

Just read this article which had an idea i kinda liked: http://www.theverge.com/tldr/2015/2/10/8014327/dear-sony-kill-off-spiderman-before-marvel

If they have to make Sinister Six, they should get it out before Marvel's Spider-Man debuts, and have the Sinister Six (Sony version) actually kill Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man. Crazy idea, but kinda cool to think about.

Yeah, and how are they going to do that since there is no room on Marvel's slate for Sinister Six, and Sony have just entered into this deal with Marvel?

There ought to be a clause in the contract that Sony signed saying that they can't further poison the Spider-Man brand as a condition of Marvel helping them get their film franchise back in order.

Just read this article which had an idea i kinda liked: http://www.theverge.com/tldr/2015/2/10/8014327/dear-sony-kill-off-spiderman-before-marvel

If they have to make Sinister Six, they should get it out before Marvel's Spider-Man debuts, and have the Sinister Six (Sony version) actually kill Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man. Crazy idea, but kinda cool to think about.

Stupidest BS I have ever seen. Not going to happen, and for such a thing to happen would be idiotic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"