Smallville The Smallville General Discussion Thread

Lily Adler

#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
latest

A young Clark Kent struggles to find his place in the world as he learns to harness his alien powers for good and deals with the typical troubles of teenage life in Smallville, Kansas.

Your new home for Smallville!

I was very excited when the show premiered and then by S3/4 I basically went in and out of watching it and catching up. Ushering in the new era of "Lets tell origin stories for our Heroes before they became the heroes we knew" was very annoying though lol.

Still think it was a very stupid decision on all ends to stop him from being Superman until the last few seconds of the show. Tom should've quit at the end of S5 if he wasnt interested in exploring that aspect of the character.

The Lois embargos though....oy! Talk about ridiculous.

wait so was the entire Smallville forum we had relegated to just this thread now?

EDIT: nvm I see the Smallville threads are all sorted out with that side banner thing.

6E607AA6-60E5-4F14-9027-89CD1579B4F1.gif
This series had a phenomenal cast, great theme song, amazing effects and some of the best Superman content in my imo. Even after 20 years it still holds up very well.

I wonder how long Hulu has the rights to this.

They do? Huh, if Hulu still free I might check it out, the other site doesn't have CC(closed captions)
Black Friday will get you Hulu for 99¢ a month sometimes.

You guys remember this moment.

I had freaking goosebumps when this came on my tv screen back in the day.

You guys remember this moment.

I had freaking goosebumps when this came on my tv screen back in the day.

Same…but I never got why Lois was wearing glasses too?

My head canon always thought that Clark was insecure about the glasses so she wore them too as some sort of solidarity pact.
Yeah I like that reason so much that I’m stealing it.

Michael Rosenbaum tweeted out he's down to play Lex Luthor again in the DCU. I don't think it will happen, but it would be sick. Still think a HBO Max/TV Movie Reunion would be a lot of fun though. Gunn did say Elseworld movies will still be a thing, so... haha.

I don’t know what’s the status of the animated Smallville project, but Gunn would have to be somewhat involved since everything will be connected now, right? Maybe it has a good chance now since Gunn and Rosenbaum are friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"