• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Comics The Spiderman Trade Paperbacks/HC Thread

another satisfied cheapgraphicnovels.com customer, no doubt...

right on, m' man... :up:

Aloha,
Much thanks for turning us on to this web site. I could have saved about $13 on my last purchases with them. Will check them out first from now on.
Spidey rules

Aloha,
Much thanks for turning us on to this web site. I could have saved about $13 on my last purchases with them. Will check them out first from now on.
Spidey rules

you're welcome, DT... I've checked around here and there and everywhere possible on the internet, and there is just absolutely no other place around that has prices as low as the ones they offer for various trades and hardcovers...

and their methods of shipping includes VERY secure and protected packing from any possible damage while in transit to your location...

if anyone else can find a place with even lower prices than cheapgraphicnovels, then by all means, please turn us on to it...

you're welcome, DT... I've checked around here and there and everywhere possible on the internet, and there is just absolutely no other place around that has prices as low as the ones they offer for various trades and hardcovers...

and their methods of shipping includes VERY secure and protected packing from any possible damage while in transit to your location...

if anyone else can find a place with even lower prices than cheapgraphicnovels, then by all means, please turn us on to it...

Well, this may sound like the obvious, conventional answer, but amazon.com always has low prices if you buy slightly used books from the so-called private sellers. If you know what you are buying, they are just as good as brand new, but a lot cheaper.

Also try: half.com, alibris, and ebay!

Well, this may sound like the obvious, conventional answer, but amazon.com always has low prices if you buy slightly used books from the so-called private sellers. If you know what you are buying, they are just as good as brand new, but a lot cheaper.

Also try: half.com, alibris, and ebay!

thanks for your offerings there, BNH...

my offering was for those of us that just can't wait and gotta have their reading material as it comes out, brand new in as good a condition as possible and as cheap as possible... but you CAN find some older stuffs at a pretty good deal, as well, over at cheapgraphicnovels...

but your suggestions work as well...

Between Brand New Day and The Big Time, what trades are worth picking up?
I'm considering at least getting Gauntlet The Lizard, American Son, and New Ways to Die.

Heads up. On the 27th the trades for Spider-Man 2099 and Spider-Man Noir/Luke Cage Noire/Punisher Noire will be released

I'm all over 2099. Have a couple single issues wrapped up. #2 being one of them.

I'm all over 2099. Have a couple single issues wrapped up. #2 being one of them.

Im working my way through getting them all. Almost have a straight run from 1-14 bar #8

And have some others scattered throughout the series

I still can't get over how sick (and literal) Vulture 2099 was.

Does anyone know if Spidey's Marvel Masterworks vl. 8 is going to be re-released, as 1-7 have been? Volume 7 was re-released last summer, but since then I've heard nothing about 8. =/

Some Spidey Trades in this weeks pick up

972018_10201318374068223_387459013_n.jpg

Does anyone know if Spidey's Marvel Masterworks vl. 8 is going to be re-released, as 1-7 have been? Volume 7 was re-released last summer, but since then I've heard nothing about 8. =/

Aloha,
I'm seeing it on Amazon for over $100!
Spidey rules

Aloha,
I'm seeing it on Amazon for over $100!
Spidey rules

That's one of the older editions. They've been re-releasing them in paperback for about $20 each, but they haven't released one in about a year now. It's very upsetting to me. U_U

That's one of the older editions. They've been re-releasing them in paperback for about $20 each, but they haven't released one in about a year now. It's very upsetting to me. U_U

Hey I don't know for sure but I would guess that since Marvel recently announced the Epic Collection trades with Amazing being one of the titles for that line, that the softcover Marvel Masterworks would most likely be phased out.

Hey I don't know for sure but I would guess that since Marvel recently announced the Epic Collection trades with Amazing being one of the titles for that line, that the softcover Marvel Masterworks would most likely be phased out.

I think you're onto something there! Thanks for the information. =]

Spider-Man 2099 Vol 2 will be out in September

Aloha,
I was cruising B and N the other day and saw several new Spidey HC.
I'll try and put a list together soon.
Here' a a new Graphic novel collection.

SPIDER-MAN%20GRAPHIC%20NOVELS%20HC-01.jpg

SPIDER-MAN GRAPHIC NOVELS HC
PUBLISHER
MARVEL COMICS
WRITER
SUSAN PUTNEY, GERRY CONWAY, CHARLES VESS & STAN LEE
ARTIST
BERNI WRIGHTSON, ALEX SAVIUK, CHARLES VESS & ROSS ANDRU
RELEASE DATE
JUNE 13, 2012

Several of the Amazing Spider-Man's most extraordinary adventures take the spotlight in this fabulous collection! From being whisked away to a bizarre fantasy world inhabited by a creature of near limitless power to dealing with unruly ghosts in an ancient Scottish castle, things have never been weirder for our hapless hero! Plus: The secret history of Peter and Mary Jane is revealed in a moving, timelesstale - and the action turns up a notch as Spidey teams with Silver Sable to face a Nazi menace! Featuring the villainy of Doc Ock and the Hellfire Club! Collecting MARVEL GRAPHIC NOVEL #22: AMAZING SPIDER-MAN - HOOKY, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN:?PARALLEL LIVES, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: SPIRITS OF THE EARTH HC and SPIDER-MAN: FEAR ITSELF.
Retail Price $34.99 YOU SAVE 45%
BUY NOW $19.24
Of course this is from cheap graphic novels .com
BIG THANKS THUNDERSTRIKE
Spidey rules

Aloha,
Some new Hard covers, one trade.

Spider-Man: Inside the World of Your Friendly Neighborhood Hero [Hardcover]DK Publishing (Author)
Note: Despite the change in title, this Spider-Man Guide is effectively the third revision of the DK "Spider-Man: The Ultimate Guide". The first edition was published in 2001, written by Tom DeFalco. Matthew K. Manning updated the text for the 2007 "Spider-Man: The Ultimate Guide (Updated Edition)", and with this 2012 book Matthew receives the headline credit.

Spider-Man Chronicle: A Year by Year Visual History [Hardcover]
Alan Cowsill (Author), Matthew K. Manning (Author), Stan Lee (Foreword)

http://geek-news.mtv.com/2013/01/04/book-review-dks-spider-man-chronicle/

The Spider-Man Vault: A Museum-in-a-Book with Rare Collectibles Spun from Marvel's Web [Hardcover]
Peter A. David (Author), Robert Greenberger (Author)

ASTONISHING SPIDER-MAN AND WOLVERINE PREMIERE HC
PUBLISHER
MARVEL COMICS
WRITER
JASON AARON
ARTIST
ADAM KUBERT
RELEASE DATE
JULY 27, 2011

Spider-Man and Wolverine! Everyone's favorite wisecracking web-spinner and ferocious furball come together in their first major series ever! The superstar creative team of Jason Aaron (WOLVERINE: WEAPON X, PUNISHERMAX) and Adam Kubert (ULTIMATE FANTASTIC FOUR, ULTIMATE X-MEN) send Spidey and Wolvie to the edges of the Marvel Universe as they face such awful beings as the Czar, Big Murder and Doom the Living Planet! But who is the major Marvel villain pulling the strings? And can Spidey and Wolvie refrain from killing one another long enough to find out? Collecting ASTONISHING SPIDER-MAN & WOLVERINE #1-6 and material from the ASTONISHING SPIDER-MAN & WOLVERINE #1 DIRECTOR'S CUT.

SCARLET SPIDER VOL 01 LIFE AFTER DEATH PREMIERE HC
PUBLISHER
MARVEL COMICS
WRITER
Christopher Yost
ARTIST
Ryan Stegman, Neil Edwards
RELEASE DATE
AUGUST 8, 2012

Spinning out of SPIDER-ISLAND, the secrets of the new Scarlet Spider are revealed! Spider-Man's dark clone Kaine has taken up the heroic mantle and relocated to Houston, Texas, to begin a new life. But when Scarlet stands up to corruption in his adopted home, he discovers not everyone's happy to have a new hero in town - and Houston's super-criminal scene makes itself known! As the Assassin's Guild arrives to hunt for his head, Kaine's dark past returns to haunt him. And when Scarlet races against time to defuse a nuclear bomb, his heroics make him the target of Kraven the Hunter's daughter - and attract the ire of the Avengers! And what dark visions does Madame Web have of Kaine's future? Collecting SCARLET SPIDER #1-6 and material from POINT ONE #1.

SPIDER-MAN AND NEW WARRIORS HERO KILLERS TP
PUBLISHER
MARVEL COMICS
WRITER
DAVID MICHELINIE, ERIC FEIN, TOM BREVOORT, MIKE KANTEROVICH, GLENN HERDLING, ALAN BARNUM & FABIAN NICIEZA
ARTIST
SCOTT MCDANIEL, AARON LOPRESTI, SCOTT KOLINS, VINCE EVANS, TOD SMITH, BRANDON PETERSON & STEVE BUCCELLATO
RELEASE DATE
MARCH 14, 2012

Spider-Man and the New Warriors delve into the mystery surrounding the disappearances of several super heroes - but their investigating leads them to more than they can handle when they witness the resurrection of the supremely powerful Sphinx! Also included in this wondrous, web-filled volume are tales of the Black Cat, Cloak & Dagger and Venom! Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #26; PETER PARKER, THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL #12; WEB OF SPIDER-MAN ANNUAL 8 and NEW WARRIORS ANNUAL #2.

SPIDER-MAN AND WOLVERINE BY ZEB WELLS AND JOE MADUREIRA HC (PRE-ORDER)
PUBLISHER
MARVEL COMICS
WRITER
Zeb Wells
ARTIST
Joe Madureira
RELEASE DATE
NOVEMBER 12, 2013
CONDITION
NEW

Fan-favorite Spider-Man writer Zeb Wells and legendary X-Men artist Joe Madureira unite to take on two of Marvel's most popular characters in the hottest stories of the season! First, Spider-Man teams with the Red Hulk to face down a Moloid army during the New York Marathon! The two unlikely allies end up leading an underground legion - but when Red Hulk falls, only Spider-Man stands in the way of the Subterranean invasion of Manhattan! Then, Wells and Madureira turn their attention to the X-Men's most popular mutant: the savage Wolverine! But what unlikely foe is lurking in the shadows, and does even Wolverine have the berserker strength to win the day? Wolverine slices and special guest-star Elektra dices - what more could you want in a comic? Collecting AVENGING SPIDER-MAN #1-3 and SAVAGE WOLVERINE #6-8.

Spider-Man And Philosophy edited by Jonathan J. Sanford

http://sfcrowsnest.org.uk/spider-man-and-philosophy-edited-by-jonathan-j-sanfordbook-review/

Sorry no cover scans at this time.

Spidey rules

Just saw that a Roger Stern Spider-Man Omnibus is set for next spring and it looks to also collect his earlier Spectacular issues along with the classic Amazing run.

Anyone who can, buy this...
1163727.jpg

Saw this a while back at a comic store and its a very nice trade, especially for Venom and Carnage fans.Decided to pass on it since these issue will be collected eventually in the Amazing Epic collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"