Comics The Superior Foes of Spider-Man

Just read this last night. The issue was absolutely hilarious!
I nearly died with the "outside the apartment / missing key" scene.

Speed Demon said he used to be The Wizzer...
Is that the Original Wizzer? Did Tge Twelve just get ruined as to who the traitor is...?

He's not the Golden Age Whizzer, but the guy who first appeared in Avengers #69 (1969).

:yay:

I'm enjoying this book, but the continuity flub with Chameleon being in prison when Otto already busted him out in Avengers bothers me.

Oh well.

Maybe the guy who's pretending to be the Chameleon in Superior Foes is not really the Chameleon...

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Second issue was fantastic... I'm absolutely loving this book... :up:

Is this thing an ongoing? For some reason I keep thinking that it's for only 5 issues....

Maybe the guy who's pretending to be the Chameleon in Superior Foes is not really the Chameleon...

:huh: :huh: :huh:

I can only assume that we will get an explanation down the line...or not.

And I thought this was a limited series too, not an ongoing.

i love this comic, more than superior spider-man, frankly. it's really entertaining to see super villains portrayed as real people, especially as insecure ****-ups. best spider-title going at the moment, in this peter parker-less world we're living in.

This title is arguably one of the best of the Marvel NOW! line. Absolute genius.

The only thing holding me back on this book is the art. Sometimes it gets so jumbled it is hard to tell what is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"