• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Too Human Hype Thread

I just figured he could hold the guns steady since he's a cyborg.

If the cybernetic equivalent to a god can demolish hundreds of technologically advanced being in one fell swoop but can't hold a gun steady with no recoil then why in the hell should I follow him anywhere? :mad:

Somehow looking simultaneously good and not good.

827_0001.jpg

827_0002.jpg

827_0003.jpg

827_0004.jpg

827_0005.jpg

827_0006.jpg

827_0007.jpg

If the cybernetic equivalent to a god can demolish hundreds of technologically advanced being in one fell swoop but can't hold a gun steady with no recoil then why in the hell should I follow him anywhere? :mad:
Why doesn't he have a gun so powerful that even HE can't hold it steady?:huh:
like the Samaritan.
whether it makes sense or no. For an example in the cutscene in the seedy bar where he whips out the two guns. It just looks kinda hokey with a lack of Ooomph.

Were you expecting it to go into slow-motion and he goes into a stupid-looking-Anime-pose and every glass in the room shatters because of how awesome he is?

Were you expecting it to go into slow-motion and he goes into a stupid-looking-Anime-pose and every glass in the room shatters because of how awesome he is?

No not really.:huh: Just something with a bit more suspense maybe.
something else was incredibly off with that scene.

I predict this game will score between 7.5 and 8.3 in general:o

If that score is honest then it will probably be the best game Silicon Knights has made in the past 15 years.

Another Interesting fact. Linda Hemming Director of Uncharted used to work for Sillicon Knights.. and went on to work for Crystal Dynamics and direct the other Legacy of Kain games.

I think the story will be praised.
certain mechanics and technicals problems will mar the overall product though.

I think you mean at best.
Sorry Zenien, but unlike Guerrilla Games, Silicon Knights has development cred. When they're not forced to work with a crappy series like Metal Gear, they make award-winning games.

I've seen Zenien heil-fiveing people left and right for years now. I just didn't put it together until she admitted her appreciation of the Nazi Party.

We need to edit her avatar so that Tony the Tiger is wearing SS clothes.

Speaking of which, it's that time of year for me to bring back my old Av at GR.

That's not Tony the Tiger you racially impure dirty American.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"