The Trading Place.

I've got an Ultimate Doc Ock just waiting here for someone. Can someone please help me out with a Namor

I've got an Ultimate Doc Ock just waiting here for someone. Can someone please help me out with a Namor?

Stupid me, kept clicking on "post". I can delete them later, right?

Goldenage Batman said:
Well I want the Bret Hart...but I don't have anything you want:(...

P.S. Thanks for talking about my avatar:up:....
Gutted. I'm willing to let anything on my have list go for cash money (well, PayPal) but the shipping costs would probably be more than the figure. How messed up is that?!? :(

I have noticed that my want list is significantly smaller than my have list. Hmmmm...that aint right. lol

Nice triple post btw Flash-er. ;):up:

Goldenage Batman said:
I mean is the 3 inch figure or a big tall one?...I want a 3 inch figure...is he ROTS?....

He's a standard ROTS figure bro. And I only saw 3 left today as I went lookin' for red Clone Commander figs to no avail.

Also, there's one Best of WCW Eddie Guerrero figure at Wal-Mart. Interested?? He's identical to the WWE Classics Eddie (which I have :)) but has a white outfit instead of black.

Also scored the regular F4 movie Dr Doom w/ Traffic Light post and the black robe VARIANT today. Both are on the trade block FYI.

Oh...Is he the Hologram I was talking about the other day ago?...

No. The hologram one I saw at TRU. The one I'm talking about is in color and at my local Target.

You interested in either of my 2 holographic Jedi figs (Aayla & Plo)?? Saint553said he was but I haven't heard back from him yet.

Thats cool.

I can get him tomorrow. And if you decide you don't want it I can keephim anyway. I need a Sidious myself.

You want the Traffic Light Doom now also?

Well, why not both instead of just oneis all I'm askin'.

You interested in the variant traffic light Doom too??

The regular traffic light Doom is in a green robe while the variant is in a black/dark graphite robe. Same fig, different robe.

I've seen the variant one descibed as "black" robed butto me its a dark graphite. Cool either way since black and gray hues are my fav colors.

Alright ladies, this is not an "OFFICIAL" offer as of yet. but since I favor the lot of you over the e-bay scum of the ML hijackers, I thought I would post my collection of figs. Now as I said this is not an "OFFICIAL" offer as of yet, but I am thinking out getting rid of my "ENTIRE" collection. But not for trade, simply for sale. There might be a few out of the lot that I keep and Ult Rhino is already spoken for by my nephew but the rest 37 or so are up for grabs.

Of course it does all depend on what people are willing to offer me. I mean if someone offers me $50 for the lot I am just going to sell it on ebay. But as I said this is more of just a feeler offer, to see what people are willing to give me for them. I haven't decided if this is going to be an all inclusive deal or if I will sell them off one by one.

DSC00561.jpg

DSC00562.jpg

DSC00563.jpg

DSC00564.jpg

DSC00565.jpg

I'll put some thought in it.....but I'll end up wanting the Sidious....He is my favorite Sith...

Eyeballing said:
Alright ladies, this is not an "OFFICIAL" offer as of yet. but since I favor the lot of you over the e-bay scum of the ML hijackers, I thought I would post my collection of figs. Now as I said this is not an "OFFICIAL" offer as of yet, but I am thinking out getting rid of my "ENTIRE" collection. But not for trade, simply for sale. There might be a few out of the lot that I keep and Ult Rhino is already spoken for by my nephew but the rest 37 or so are up for grabs.

Of course it does all depend on what people are willing to offer me. I mean if someone offers me $50 for the lot I am just going to sell it on ebay. But as I said this is more of just a feeler offer, to see what people are willing to give me for them. I haven't decided if this is going to be an all inclusive deal or if I will sell them off one by one.

DSC00561.jpg

DSC00562.jpg

DSC00563.jpg

DSC00564.jpg

DSC00565.jpg

If youdecide youare willing to sell off individual figures I'd be interested in some of your figs for parts for future customs I have in mind.

Goldenage Batman said:
I'll put some thought in it.....but I'll end up wanting the Sidious....He is my favorite Sith...

Thats cool. I'll go ahead and get him anyway, but he'll be MOC until you say you don't want him after all.

Then he'll be mine.

FEAR THE BAT said:
If youdecide youare willing to sell off individual figures I'd be interested in some of your figs for parts for future customs I have in mind.

Maybe for YOU FTB since I like you :D :up:

OH BTW, I DO have ALL accessories to ALL figs, and everything is in tip top shape. :up: Hardly used, or even posed.

Hey I just saw a megamorph commercial it was cg like the f4 toy commercials and it was doom returning and they needed more power...

FEAR THE BAT said:
Thats cool. I'll go ahead and get him anyway, but he'll be MOC until you say you don't want him after all.

Then he'll be mine.

Ok man...sounds great...we might(odds are)....haveta wait till Jan...

Thats no prob. In that case I'll get two and just keep one MOC.

I keep receipts anyway so if push comes to shove and you don't want it I'll just return it.

Eyeballing said:
Maybe for YOU FTB since I like you :D :up:

OH BTW, I DO have ALL accessories to ALL figs, and everything is in tip top shape. :up: Hardly used, or even posed.

Cool. I'll PM you in a few a list of the 4-5 figures I see that I'm interested in.

Eyeballing said:

With the exception of The Hulk series 1. But that's not my fault, as soon as I got him (bought him on-line as loose) and moved his head it broke off.

SINCE YOU HAVE ALL THE ACCESORIES, DOES THAT MEAN YOU HAVE SENTINEL PIECES?

Dr Doom said:
SINCE YOU HAVE ALL THE ACCESORIES, DOES THAT MEAN YOU HAVE SENTINEL PIECES?

I know what you're thinking Doom and screwwwwwww youuuuuuu. I'm keeping the Sentienl and Galactus, nice try though :D but let me know if you want anything else Doom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"