The Ultimate Showdown Thread

Macho Man Randy Savage oooooooohhhhhhhh yeaaaaahhhhhhh, former Intercontinental champion and WWE champion yeah. Dig it!

If Savage has his rap album playing Duff Man has no chance. Follow that with an elbow from the top rope and it's over.

WHAT ABOUT THE HULK VS HULK HOGAN lol i vote the hulk beat hulk hogan haha

Ok, Anubis said i could do the next match..hope you like

DARTH MAUL
DarthMaul.jpg

JACK OF BLADES(as seen in Fable & Fable:The Lost Chapters)
JackofBlades.jpg

Gotta tell ya there Spartin, I don't even know who that is.

ok, Dath Maul can use the force and is hightly skileed at lightsaber combat

Jack of Blades is the main villan in Fable and Lost Chapter...he is skilled in summoning demonds and magic and if i can find a bio i will post it

Here is the quote from Wiki

Jack of Blades - Known widely as the oldest and strongest of Heroes, next to the main player. His main goal is to get the Sword of Aeons to use it to control the world of Albion. Once he uses Maze to gain the key to unlock the sword, he lays siege to the Guild of Hereos and nearly kills the Guildmaster. After Jack takes the Sword of Aeons, he kills Scarlet Robe and engages in an epic battle against the Hero. At this point, the XBOX version of the game ends, the following only happens in Fable: The Lost Chapters, not the original Fable. After Jack was defeated his soul continued to live and a year later he returns to use the Hero to help him gain a new body. He tricks the Hero into using his mask to take 3 souls so he can take the form of a dragon. After the main player kills him the second time, the player has a choice to either wear the mask or throw it in a pit of lava. If the player wears the mask Jack of Blades takes control over the Hero's body thus killing the hero and helping Jack to live on forever. If the player destroys the mask, Jack's spirit is destroyed with it. Jack of Blades is actually a demon who lives on in the mask, and he's actually had many hosts throughout history. If the hero chooses to do Jack's bidding, he wants him to help revive him and become one with him. He betrays the player, but if he defeats him, he can still wear his mask instead of throwing it away, and become another of Jack's twisted abominations.

And on that note...i say Blades has a good chance but Maul is just to into the Dark Side of the Force to lose...i vote Maul

I don't know. The Force has never really been much more than telekinesis and a few other psy level powers. You got a guy summoning demons and using magic, doesn't sound like Maul would stand much of a chance. I'm gonna go with this Jack of Blades character.

Jack of Blades, easily.

Maul got cut in half by a guy who was dangling in a pit, holding on to dear life.

Jack did get beaten, but not after killing the Hero's mother after imprisoning her for years, and turning himself into a huge a$$ dragon in order to fight Hero.

yeah...but this is the non dragon form of jack...im not saying it would be a blow out...but i think that Maul is just one step better then Jack...but it would be exteremly close

nah... Jack beat the Arena challenge, something only a VERY select few can do. he took on the Heroes Guild and almost won... he died in an epic battle.

the way Maul died, you had to wonder how such a moron could become such a great warrior.

But look who Obi-Wan become, he was still a Sith Lord...I got to stick with my vote

Darth Maul. Anything and everything related to the X-Box automatically loses.

**sigh**...the things people divide up into little groups and argue over. :rolleyes:

Anubis said:
**sigh**...the things people divide up into little groups and argue over. :rolleyes:
It's not my fault the X-Box is devoid of anything remotely resembling quality. :mad:

Well good for you. I'll be playing Halo 2 on my X-Box, and then when I'm done with that, i'll probably play Final Fantasy XII on my PS2. Best of both worlds and all that.

Hey, if you can't bring yourself to enjoy the awsomeness that is Master Chief, then, you might as well cut off your thumbs and blind yourself, because you sir, have lost your right to call yourself a gamer.

Well, it's been about a day, i'm gonna call this one. Jack of Blades wins 3 to 2

Next Match

Voltron
VOLTRON_DEFENDER_OF_THE_UNIVERSE_1.jpg

VS

Predaking
Predaking.jpg

Anubis said:
Hey, if you can't bring yourself to enjoy the awsomeness that is Master Chief, then, you might as well cut off your thumbs and blind yourself, because you sir, have lost your right to call yourself a gamer.
I would rather do that than play that amazingly awful game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"