• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

"The Walking Dead" developed by Frank Darabont and AMC - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
But in the comic book nothing. As I've pointed out earlier, switching "locations" in a comic involves the artist drawing something else other than what he drew in previous panels. In the TV/movie world, changing locations actually involves...changing locations. Sets have to be made up, likely dozens, if not at least a hundred people have to coordinate.

Like I said, if you have "comic book issues," start a comic book thread in the comics forums. Don't bring that BS in here.

I'm aware of the difference between a comic and a tv series/movie. But if you're thinking that I'm not going to compare a show based off of a comic book, to the comic book then you're crazy.

Besides, I have no problems with the comic, and make a thread about the comic complaining about the show, it'll just get moved in here.

Major quality drop after the second episode. Vatos? The CDC stuff? Awful.

And I agree with this 100%. First episode was amazing, but slowly the excitement each week to watch it died. Like I said, the original content for the show has always been its weak point, and the more we get of it, the worse it'll get.

Like I said, the original content for the show has always been its weak point, and the more we get of it, the worse it'll get.

I feel the same way for any comic adaptation really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"