The Walking Dead The Walking Dead Season 6, Episode 7 "Heads Up" Discussion Thread

Carol, stealthy ninja even with a baby...

Another filler episode. At least Glum is alive. Next episode looks like it will be at least interesting.

I think we may have our spiritual successor to Beside the Dying Fire (Season 2 Finale) next week. It's going to be insane.

Another filler episode. At least Glum is alive. Next episode looks like it will be at least interesting.

Maybe it's just me but I don't see how this was a filler episode. And it was plenty interesting.

Abe's got a rocket launcher with a few rockets i think

Boom.

Abe's got a rocket launcher with a few rockets i think

Boom.

Damn good call Evelisse. That was some serious firepower. And they're headed back as well.

Hm, I like this episode. Nice to see confirmation about Glenn although I think at this point everyone already assumed that he made it. Lots of fun moments like Carol snooping on Morgan, Tara flipping Rick off and Rosita snapping on Eugene. Poor girl. She has no idea that while she's all worried, Abe's wooing Sasha. :funny:

Next week looks insane! :wow: Good point about Abe's firepower being handy next week. :up:

Maybe it's just me but I don't see how this was a filler episode. And it was plenty interesting.
I didn't think it was filler either. We got questions answered and some new ones asked with the tower going over like that. I'm eager for next week. :)

Great episode that nicely sets up the mid season finale, which looks like it‘s going to be off the chain.

The reveal of Glenn being alive and how he survived would’ve had a stronger impact on me had Gimple and Talking Dead didn’t hint about Glenn being alive in the first place. Not to mention the fan speculation surrounding how he survived such a fate was that he crawled under the dumpster. Regardless I’m happy Glenn’s alive.

I still don’t care about Enid. No matter how much the writers try to make me care. I always found her character unlikable since she was introduced in the 2nd half of last season.

I liked the scene with Rick, Morgan , Carol, and Michonne discussing about Morgan‘s philosophy. I’m glad Morgan pointed out how Rick couldn’t kill him during the “Clear” episode and why. Rick and Michonne both have been where Morgan’s been and is now, where they were dead inside and came across somebody who brought them and their humanity back.

I can’t wait for next weeks episode. I think Daryl, Abe, and Sasha will save the day with that oil truck and RPG. I wonder if there will be any causalities on Rick’s side next week. Also looking forward to how Carol and Morgan will handle that captive Wolf. And what Ron’s scheming against Carl.

Of course Glenn is alive. His "death" was a totally botched, cheap ploy the showrunners should not have done. That being said this was a strong episode. Other than that plot point this season has been good so far.

Nothing of consequence happened until the tower fell. Yeah, Glenn is alive, but that took what? A minute to show?

:D @ Rick tearing down that **** flyer Gabriel posted.

I'm not a Gabriel fan, but that was unnecessary. Let the guy post his fliers that no one will turn up for. Don't be an a**hole. You have bigger concerns. Like teaching the kid who wants to kill your son how to shoot a gun. :o

And then chewing out Tara... at this point, I'm waiting for Negan to show up just so he lets Rick know he isn't head baller, shot-caller anymore. :o

Nothing of consequence happened until the tower fell. Yeah, Glenn is alive, but that took what? A minute to show?

And was a foregone conclusion before the episode he "died" in was even over. Still wouldn't call this a filler episode. It was more of a builder to what is coming.

Heads Up, water, *******.
Heads Up, Spencer is going to try to be a hero and fail.
Heads up, Morgan's harboring a threat under your nose.
Heads up, Ron has malicious intent.
Heads up, balloons!
Heads up, unstable structure crumbling.

Heads up, tzarinna is enjoying her Pinot.

Good episode, glad they resolved Glenn, my friends and I suspected that was what happened as soon as that episode aired, but nice to finally get that finished.
A lot of enjoyable moments, Tara flipping Rick the bird was funny, Carol being Carol, over episode showed that Gabriel has a long way to go to earn Ricks trust back, While I see where Morgan is coming from, there was a difference from where Morgan, Rick and Michonne were in their lives and the wolves, I doubt anything good will come from Morgan's attempted rehab of the wolf member, Overall a very good set up episode for the mid season finally.
As has been pointed out, Abe with 4 RPGs and a oil tanker truck, much mayhem with ensue, looking forward to the next episode.

I loved Rick ripping down Gabriel's fliers. F*** that guy. He should just be glad Rick doesn't grab him and throw his ass over the wall.

Alana Masterson/Tara had been looking pregnant all season, but yesterday's episode, damn, no amount of camera trickery could hide her belly, especially the shot where she flips Rick off, where they try to hide her belly behind the board.

Haven't you heard? Any episode that isn't full of action and storyline conclusions is a filler episode.

Character moments? Filler!
Plot development? Filler!
Setting up/starting new arcs? Filler!
Giving back story to understand a character's motivation? Filler!

Some complaints/nitpicks I have about last night otherwise great episode.

Where the heck is Heath? We last saw him 0603 (“Thank You”) did the writers forget he made it back to the ASZ with Michonne and that wounded Alexandrian.

Rick should’ve spoke to the group about having a back up plan in case the inevitable happens with the walkers breaking down the wall. Maggie or Aaron could’ve mentioned to him about the tunnel in the sewers being an escape route. Plus Rick suggested somewhere down the line to Maggie or Michonne about getting cars by the quarry to draw the walkers away from outside the wall. They could’ve used the sewers as an exit route. It’s a shame Maggie or Aaron didn’t mention it to Rick or anyone else for that matter as a suggestion.

They’re doing a poor job so far of covering up the actress playing Tara’s real life pregnancy.

Spencer’s plan of getting outside of the walls was asinine. There wasn’t any build up to it. And just came out of nowhere to add unnecessary suspense to this episode, imo. However the best thing about that moment was Tara flipping off Rick for yelling at her for risking her life to save Spencer after his plan failed.

Rick needs to get off his high horse. Gabriel wasn’t doing anything harmful by posting the flyers for prayer. And getting on Tara's case for putting her life on the line to save Spencer was callous and unnecessary. I was glad Tara flipped him off later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"