'The White Lotus' (HBO)

Sneider spot on once again! :upsidedown:

Joking aside, if Carrie Coon is in the cast, that announcement could always come later. But I sort of don't want her to be, if just for Sneider to be wrong once again.

Man, Parker Posey is an A+ choice can't wait for her to pick up her Emmy for it in 2026

Just occurred to me that Parker Posey and Patrick Schwarzenegger both worked together on HBO's limited series The Staircase'

If she looked more like her, I could totally see Parker Posey playing a younger version of Coolidge’s character.

After this and The Gilded Age being the Twitter hit that it is, I better see some mother****ers revisiting The Leftovers sooner rather than later.

Parker Posey being in this is *chef's kiss*.

Casey Bloys makes it sound like Harrelson isn’t going to be in S3, but otherwise, that rumored list a week or so back seems largely correct.

I was digging the cast already but Goggins being involved has me all hyped.

d9ac9b2e4c9ecdf5b470f109fadea131eebda4ee.gifv

I like that a good chunk of this cast is generally unknown to me. That was the case with the first two seasons as well and it paid off nicely, everyone working on this show has been stupendous. Mike White has an unbeatable eye for acting, can't wait.

Isaacs is a great get. The age of the twink is over. The age of the daddy is about to begin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"