The Wolverine/Logan Thread

MCU 616 Wolverine must be more bestial and a great martial arts practitioner like his comic version
And if possible a little shorter to avoid a redit with Jackman

Since Hugh Jackman is coming back as Wolverine in Deadpool & Wolverine...he most likely won't be the Wolverine for the MCU long term so in that case:

My list for actors who could replace Jackman going forward:

- Taron Egerton
- Milo Gibson, Mel Gibson's son
- Scott Eastwood, Clint Eastwood's son
- Daniel Radcliffe

I wonder what they'll do to differentiate the 616 Wolverine from the Foxverse Wolverine. I think it's safe to assume there will be at least as much difference as there is between Tobey's Spider-man and Tom's Spider-man.

I wonder what they'll do to differentiate the 616 Wolverine from the Foxverse Wolverine. I think it's safe to assume there will be at least as much difference as there is between Tobey's Spider-man and Tom's Spider-man.
Yeah because of the whole Multiverse, we get more than one Wolverine it makes sense

Eion Bailey or Ben McKenzie might make a good Wolverine.

I don't know whether I would buy Daniel Radcliffe as Wolverine just because he is so well known as Harry Potter. He faces the same problem as Robert Pattinson did, the franchise that brought him worldwide fame is also the thing that can put people off.

Daniel Radcliffe as Wolverine would really look like cosplay... he doesn't look the part at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"