The Wolverine/Logan Thread

Opening post should be changed to "Who will be the MCU 616 Wolverine", since Hugh will probably be playing a variant from the MCU multiverse.

I wanted more Wolverine in Deadpool 1 or 2, when Disney didnt buy yet Fox studios

Now Deadpool will come into MCU multiverse by a way
I hope this Wolverine will be from another MCUuniverse, as Patrick Stewart Xavier was from another MCUuniverse

We know 616 Wolverine exist, SheHulk ep5 gave us an easter egg

I wanted more Wolverine in Deadpool 1 or 2, when Disney didnt buy yet Fox studios

I hope this Wolverine will be from another MCUuniverse, as Patrick Stewart Xavier was from another MCUuniverse

I could live with this. :)

I don’t mind how much Wolverine we get with Deadpool. I will treat those films as external comedy films outside of the true continuity where anything can happen. Like what-ifs dragging characters out of their worlds and doing fun things with them and without consequences.

With Hugh Jackman joining the MCU for Deadpool 3 and maybe Avengers: Secret Wars.

I hope this means we won't see 616 The Wolverine for a long time.

Last edited:
FiLIG6rX0AEBFQw

I don’t mind how much Wolverine we get with Deadpool. I will treat those films as external comedy films outside of the true continuity where anything can happen. Like what-ifs dragging characters out of their worlds and doing fun things with them and without consequences.

This.
The Deadpool Universe doesn't affect the continuity of the Fox cinematic saga.
THAT SAID, having the XCM "main" Wolverine in Deadpool 3 could clarify some points about Logan 2017 being an alternate universe, as well as the definitive status of X-Men Origins.

How about Christian Kane?

latest

He makes a habit of playing a tough guy in Leverage and is short and runt-like?

If Kevin Feige announces Marvel Studios' Wolverine. Omega Red should be the villain.

With Hugh Jackman joining the MCU for Deadpool 3 and maybe Avengers: Secret Wars.

I hope this means we won't see 616 The Wolverine for a long time.

Phase 6 will go until 2026. They can release X-men 616 movie in late 2025 or 2026

For now we consider Deadpool is the first MCU main character not from 616

Phase 6 will go until 2026. They can release X-men 616 movie in late 2025 or 2026

For now we consider Deadpool is the first MCU main character not from 616
They can but will they?

2025 is unlikely I think.

Last edited:
it will be very crazy when MCU Wolverine finally show up i wonder how they are going to justify his absence during the previous MCU Movies there is not X-Men without Wolverine

it will be very crazy when MCU Wolverine finally show up i wonder how they are going to justify his absence during the previous MCU Movies there is not X-Men without Wolverine
They were in hiding. :ninja: :p Scared they would be attacked.

Hugh Jackman will stay as Wolverine, imo. At least up through the new Avengers films.

I also think Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen will be brought back as well.

Good Lord. I just want to see Marvel Studios start fresh. Like I have enough of the Hugh Jackman Wolverine show.

I think there's a very good chance Hugh stays in the MCU with Ryan Reynolds.
He's been good enough for me, though he will age out sooner or later. I still don't understand why he has to push his body so far, he could be ripped with less bulk and be just fine like he was in the first X-Men movie.,

I’m fine with Jackman and other original cast members returning for the Mutiverse Saga but prefer Marvel to start fresh after.

My headcanon has always been that MCU Wolverine, still a Canadian government agent, encountered Hulk before the events of TiH. Checking Ross' line from that:

ROSS: He is also implicated in the deaths of two scientists, a military officer, an Idaho state trooper, and possibly two Canadian hunters. So don't wait to see if he's a fighter.

Oh look at that, Bruce was in Canada for a minute. Was Logan of those hunters? I would assume someone was *possibly* dead if their body had been ripped in half and tossed in two directions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"