The Angel/Warren Worthington III Thread

Maybe... but they should revise his baseline powers, and not walk the "Archangel path" too soon.

I'm thinking wait til his fourth X-Men or MCU film before he becomes the Archangel - the horseman of Death.

Yeah, for that storyline to have maximum impact I’d want Angel to have been around a good while and have deep interactions and relationships with other X-Men so that it hurts everyone when this happens.

Yeah, for that storyline to have maximum impact I’d want Angel to have been around a good while and have deep interactions and relationships with other X-Men so that it hurts everyone when this happens.
It would be a big moment for all X-Men fans (and film fans alike) when he eventually transformed as the Horseman known as Archangel.

It would be a big moment for all X-Men fans (and film fans alike) when he eventually transformed as the Horseman known as Archangel.
MCU can hopefully get Apocalypse right. I’d also like the Crimson Dawn with Psylocke as a one off mini-series if they start doing those.

MCU has to develop character of Angel this time
A potential character wasted in Foxsaga. Hes rich and influential, what can be helpful for X-men's goal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"