• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The wonderful world of animals

Those red gills make it looks like a lion.

The picture is super creepy, lol.

Barreleyes are also in Animal Crossing New Horizons as something you can catch. They are one of the weirder deep sea fish that are still swimming around.

I'd freak out with that on my plate, lol.

Mystery animal caught on camera in Texas neighborhood

realistically, its probably just a mangy old mountain lion, but, still.... interesting that it can't really be identified

I agree that it looks like a big cat in poor condition.

Animals really are amazing, loving this thread. :up:

Can't imagine life without critters in it. :(

Can't imagine life without critters in it. :(
True. I never had pets as a kid so it’s been a big boost to life getting my cats after I enjoyed having my friend’s cat stay with me for about 6 months. Also get plenty of canine experience with the girlfriend having tons of dogs (who I’m surrounded by right now lol). Outside of domesticated pets though, I’ve always loved and been fascinated by the animal kingdom and how varied it is.

I forgot how much I enjoy zoos until I started going back regularly recently with my daughter. Even more really now that the enclosures are so much better and more natural looking. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"