The Wonderful World Of Mister Jackson: The ballad of Mr White

The-Dark-Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
Ok excuse my grammar but English is not my first language, well it is but i swear this place is full of English teachers correcting me.

ANYWAY.

Micheal Jackson, you know the bloke, dangles his children from high story windows so his fan's can see the baby, yet said baby has a blanket over his noggin, would you guess it though the babys nickname is GET THIS Blanket, what are the chances.

Did you know that aparently Mr Jackson once flicked his nose (whats left of it) on stage (as you do, im often in tesco flicking my nose over the salad counter) and a chunk flew (not actually flew as far as i know his nose has no wings) into the audience.

Also, what did i do wrong to never get invited to Mr Jacksons for dinner and share a bed? i bet his bed's are huge, he says he's just a modern day Peter Pan, i've never read J.M. Barries classic Peter Pan, but im pretty sure theres no scene with Peter and the lost boys in a massive bed.

Ive seen Hook, i KNOW theres no scene in that like that.

You know Lisa Marie Presley said Micheal Jackson was amazing in bed,but as he climaxed he'd go 'Heeeeeee Heeeeeeee' like he would when singing.

Imagine that, lying there, hearing that.

I'd jump up thinking i left the garden gate open.

ANYWAY, i hear he's in a studio making a new album, rap no less, he's gonna be the next fiddy cent (really) do you think he's had his day or can he conquer the charts once more?

Did he do to those children what they said?

Has he only had (ahem) 2 surgeries to his face?

and is he really going white through no fault of his own or is he bleaching himself?

and why is he turning into Diana Ross?

Your thoughts?

Is this like a stand up act gone wrong?

the ice cream lolly? i got one in my fridge you can have it if you want?

He keeps frozen catfood in his freezer.

jag

Ok[ay,] excuse my grammar[comma] but English is not my first language[period] [W]ell it is[comma] but [ I ] swear this place is full of English teachers correcting me.

Just kidding. :cwink:

I used to want to eat catfood when I was a kid. The commercials made it look so delicious.:(

oh, yeah Michael Jackson, wooO!!!!! Thriller!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"