A New Era for the Wrestling Thread

005_ASUKA_10302018ca_242_crop__c9d8ae8977b38ee85a8d1a731a5e5238.0.jpg

Social media sucks. Twitter sucks. Twitter was a mistake. Also, not like Cena was one of Undertaker's all-time great rivals when you think about Mankind, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Hulk Hogan, Edge, plenty others.
I have a burning fear with all this curtain twitching I'm going to be seeing a Mark Callaway reality tv show soon.

Call me Cornette but I do like some semblance of kayfabe, but I guess can't begrudge the guy cashing in on the likes of Cameo. Just hope he doesn't take it too far.

I have a burning fear with all this curtain twitching I'm going to be seeing a Mark Callaway reality tv show soon.

Call me Cornette but I do like some semblance of kayfabe, but I guess can't begrudge the guy cashing in on the likes of Cameo. Just hope he doesn't take it too far.
Screw Kayfabe.

It creates loons that don't know where the gimmick stops and the real person begins.

I hope that when Jimmy comes back he changes his look to distinguish himself from Jey.

I understand how you feel, but maintaining kayfabe outside of WWE sort of went out the window with the Montreal Screwjob in 1997 and Vince McMahon talking about not wanting your intelligence insulted.

You can't close pandora's box.

I'm over kayfabe and wrestlers appearing as their characters for appearances. It's just a way for certain questions not to be asked,

Screw Kayfabe.

It creates loons that don't know where the gimmick stops and the real person begins.
Ahem.

I'll have you know kayfabe has lent itself to the greatest gimmick going today in Johnny Swinger.

To be serious though I'm not asking for Undertaker to be full kayfabe, it's just a little hard listening to him say some cringey stuff on cameo for money.

Undertaker broke Kayfabe years ago with the "American Badass" gimmick.

I don't see a problem with him letting down the curtain if he's really retired. Let the man live.

I know Kevin Owens isn't taking the belt of Reigns, but they should have a pretty darn entertaining feud.

Billie Kay has been hilarious on SD. I wonder who she'll eventually manage?

Edit

I might use some of that resume for my own :funny:

Billie Kay has been hilarious on SD. I wonder who she'll eventually manage?

Edit

I might use some of that resume for my own :funny:

Both Billie Kay and Peyton Royce are great IMO and never got the respect they deserved as The IIconics. They are both funny and naturally charismatic.

For starters they were a genuine heel women's tag team. They came on to the roster as a tag team. That's pretty rare. They were even a team in NXT when there weren't really women's teams.

Both Billie Kay and Peyton Royce are great IMO and never got the respect they deserved as The IIconics. They are both funny and naturally charismatic.

For starters they were a genuine heel women's tag team. They came on to the roster as a tag team. That's pretty rare. They were even a team in NXT when there weren't really women's teams.
They were very good characters IMO.

I get a little pissed at them and Carmella getting bashed. Same with Alexa Bliss. Oh Zelina Vega as well.

Sometimes people are mainly good characters and that should be okay. Just like you can have great in-ring people too that are mainly that, and the internet community barely bats an eye.

Who would you pair her with that is currently on the Smackdown roster?

Random post:

Tammy Sytch >>> Sable

Even if Tammy is a jerk face.

So Shotzi's been fairly busy before her wrestling career and not afraid to show off her body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"