The Wrestling Thread Will Be Your Huckleberry All Night Long!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, Daniel Bryan should face off against Triple H at Wrestlemania next year to put some conclusion to the corporate angle.

001.png

Broken souls lay beneath his feet. #RestinPieces

Hmmmm! Let me think. Who could be returning?

Reposting this.

The Wrestling Thread is a Certified G and a Bona Fide Stud

I like that title.

001.png

Broken souls lay beneath his feet. #RestinPieces

Hmmmm! Let me think. Who could be returning?

The black smudge who won the WWEHC at WM20!!

But seriously, I think it could be an advert for See No Evil 2 or something completely different.

Since Mr. Anderson and Mickie James' profiles have been removed from the TNA website, where do they go from here? I can definitely see Mickie going back to WWE, Anderson not so much. If anything, he can go to NJPW. He can probably improve his craft(somewhat doubtful) and he can kind of blend in with someone like Shelton Benjamin. Hell, both can resign for all I know haha.

Last edited:
Since Mr. Anderson and Mickie James' profiles have been removed from the TNA website, where do they go from here? I can definitely see Mickie going back to WWE, Anderson not so much. If anything, he can go to NJPW. He can probably improve his craft(somewhat doubtful) and he can kind of blend in with someone like Shelton Benjamin. Hell, both can resign for all I know haha.

Maybe Mickie will just focus on her music career, if anything and I couldn't care less about that loudmouth Anderson!

That image is definitely for See No Evil 2

I think Mickey could come back to the WWE, but it depends on what the other Divas think, since, they (particularly the Bellas) have an record for blocking any talks for past divas to return.

The Wrestling Thread Bit Off A Man's Nose In A Bar Fight (gotta fight for my suggestion!)

Originally Posted by OnTheAir
some people in management have suggested that if the Streak ends at any point, Ryback could be the guy to do it."

Who are these people in management and why are they still employed?

People better suited to end the streak than Ryback include: Randy Orton, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Alberto Del Rio (I can only imagine the *****fests this would cause), Roman Reigns, RVD, Big E Langston, and John Cena.

I'd rather see any of the above have a match at Mania with Taker than Ryback. Have Ryback vs Show or Kane instead. Or actually try to make Brodus the threat a man of his size should be.

Also who would you guys have feud with the Wyatts after Kane? Kofi? Miz?

Last edited:
Mickie is great but Anderson can go pull up a chair right next to Virgil at local conventions.

Orton didn't do it, Batista didn't do it, Edge didn't do it, and Punk didn't do it but Ryback? Oh yeah, he's the young guy who ends the streak and gets an automatic HOF spot.

I mean I know Vince reportedly likes him a lot but get real. I'd rather see Cena end the streak than Ryback, and wouldn't like that either, but it's better than Ryback doing it.

Orton didn't do it, Batista didn't do it, Edge didn't do it, and Punk didn't do it but Ryback? Oh yeah, he's the young guy who ends the streak and gets an automatic HOF spot.

I mean I know Vince reportedly likes him a lot but get real. I'd rather see Cena end the streak than Ryback, and wouldn't like that either, but it's better than Ryback doing it.

Let's not forget HBK couldn't do it either. Agreed on Cena.

I would rather see Heath Slater end the streak than Ryback

Interesting. IF those rumors are true, we're probably going to get Brock/Punk II at Survivor Series/Royal Rumble. Cena/Punk/Bryan in the main event or perhaps Cena/Punk and HHH/Bryan?

Let's not forget HBK couldn't do it either. Agreed on Cena.

I purposely left HBK and Triple H them out because they are Taker's contemporaries, but yeah them too..

I think Mickey could come back to the WWE, but it depends on what the other Divas think, since, they (particularly the Bellas) have an record for blocking any talks for past divas to return.

bingo...mickie isnt set foot in wwe you really think a bella no idea which is going to want her back due to the history between cena and mickey

I hope Cena also isn't the one to end The Streak. I think it needs to be someone who could use the rub to become a huge star/legend himself. That's part of the reason why I was so for Randy Orton to end it during his "Legend Killer" days. The Undertaker and WWE could really use the moment as a way of "passing the torch" to someone new to become "the man." Cena doesn't need that rub. Ryback doesn't deserve that rub.

I think it would only be fitting if Kane ended Taker's streak. Lesnar would be my second pick.

Ryback would be just insane.

Bringing this forward, for anyone who might not know where this discussion is coming from:

From Wrestling Observer:

"WWE officials are beginning to talk about possible matches to involve the Rock at WrestleMania 30. WWE officials are not sure whether he will come back or not after his injury at this year's show and are under the belief that he probably won't, but are developing plans in case he does.

Should The Rock agree to appear, officials want to have him face Brock Lesnar while The Undertaker would put the Streak up against Ryback. If the Rock doesn't show then the backup plan is to have Lesnar face Undertaker.

The plan for Taker would be for Paul Heyman to back a big man to end the Streak after CM Punk failed to do so this year. Whether Ryback is that guy depends on how well his partnership with Heyman gets over; some people in management have suggested that if the Streak ends at any point, Ryback could be the guy to do it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"