• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apocalypse The X-Men: Apocalypse FACTS Thread

So according to you in which movie could we see how Wolverine gets his adamantium ? I think it will be in Apocalypse

So according to you in which movie could we see how Wolverine gets his adamantium ? I think it will be in Apocalypse
Again? I think some flashbacks like in X2 will be enough. It shouldn't be a vital part of story. It is not Wolverine movie

I hope Wolverine won't be the focus yet again, who cares how he gets his adamantium? 16 years in and I hope they focus on others from now on.

There's this thing with Logan that as long as he's there people presume he's the focus even when he isn't. He was not once the focus of DoFP yet people still complain that he was.

i think it was more an allusion that DOFP gives that logan is main focus as he was in the film from start to end in both timelines but once gets to the past he fits in as more scenery and doesn't steal the show

i think wolverine will be part of apocalypse (possibly main horseman) but he won't be the hero

Last edited:
"Go fu..self" to people complaining about Logan.

I hope Wolverine won't be the focus yet again, who cares how he gets his adamantium? 16 years in and I hope they focus on others from now on.

He wasn't the focus of DOFP. All he did was guide the guys who were the focus. He was actually quite useless in action.

He wasn't the focus of DOFP. All he did was guide the guys who were the focus. He was actually quite useless in action.

ThAnk you.
He played such a minimal part im sure the complaints are just blind Fox-Verse hatred

There's this thing with Logan that as long as he's there people presume he's the focus even when he isn't. He was not once the focus of DoFP yet people still complain that he was.

He wasn't the focus on DoFP, but he was definitely spotlighted. He had more importance and screentime than Beast, who is considered one of the main characters of this trilogy.

After a whole trilogy, two spin-offs and DoFP, I don't want Logan not even as a cameo in X-Men movies, since unfortunetely Fox will always spotlight him and never use him as just one member of the team.

wolverine wasn't the focused character In DOFP.I would argue that was
Xavier,magneto,and Mystique with the "arc In film" given to Xavier and
Mystique.

But,come on people wolverine is most populat X-Man.If you want films to be
more like comics wolverine needs to be there.

Wolverine's role In APocalypse when he finally is confirmed will likely be as
horseman like In The Twelve storyline In 1999.

Wolverine hasn't been the focus of an X-Men film since 2006

That's almost ten years, wow. Only two movies but still.

*posts disheartened nodding gif*

Again? I think some flashbacks like in X2 will be enough. It shouldn't be a vital part of story. It is not Wolverine movie

What X2 ? trilogy and the two wolverine'movies are retconned.
Im fed up with Wolverine being the main protagonist but we have to see how he will get his adamantium from Mystique this time

What X2 ? trilogy and the two wolverine'movies are retconned.
Im fed up with Wolverine being the main protagonist but we have to see how he will get his adamantium from Mystique this time
I mean not the same flashbacks from X2. How do you know that Mystique gives adamantium for Logan? the DOFP ending with Mystique does not make much sense. And they can go any direction they want.

I hope if they do show Logan his adamantium claws again, that it's different enough from the past 2 times they shown it (X2 and Origins). They should learn from the mistakes of the Spidey franchise that the audience already knows how these heroes started out.

Wolverine would likely get it from apocalypse.There may not even be a weapon x anymore in series.

Nightcrawler has been confirmed for apoaclypse so another sign we should just forget about trilogy +Orgins & The wolverine

Wolverine would likely get it from apocalypse.There may not even be a weapon x anymore in series.

Nightcrawler has been confirmed for apoaclypse so another sign we should just forget about trilogy +Orgins & The wolverine

Same; Occam's razor.

Updated:

Ben Hardy has been cast in an unspecified role.

Louise Mingenbach (X-Men, X2, Days of Future Past) will return as costume designer for the film.

Couldn't find source with Mingenbach, but I'll take JP's word for it.

Oh, I should have posted where I got that from, haha.

I shared a tweet a while ago in the main thread about Felix Lariviere returning to do hair/wigs. He recently tweeted about going to LA to work on looks with the costume designer. I asked if it was Louise, and he confirmed. :)

There's a way to do that without shoving a ton of characters in one film, ruining its pace, and taking a way precious screen time that would be better used for necessary character development

I wonder if we are gonna get D-list characters for the horsemen? Like I've been waiting to hear mutants in the same league as Riptide/Azazel/Ink/Weasel... but no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"