• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

There could be another burning building in Spider-Man 3...

spidermanhero12 said:
maybe there wont be a burning building in spidey3, who knows, hopefully there will be though, if he does save people from the burning building, it wont he when hes peter parker it will be when hes spidey in his red and blue suit, the symbiote hates fire so he wouldnt be able to do it with the symbiote.

Been there done that. You have seen spider-man 1 right?

NewYorkSpider said:
Think about this. In Spider-Man 1, he got his powers and he saved a baby. It was all about him becoming a hero. In Spider-Man 2, he lost his powers and still saved a kid from a burning building. That was all about him not being Spider-Man anymore. Now you have Spider-Man 3. He is influenced by the symbiote to make bad decisions and act different. So, im guessing that he will see a burning building this time and will just walk away without a care in the world.
that actually seems like it can happen, thats very possible.

Doc Ock said:
As I said, every time a movie basher is confronted with forking out cash for movies they constantly complain about, they claim they see them for free.

Happens practically every single time.

Maybe you're telling the truth, maybe not. I can only go with my gut instinct and choose to not believe it. Nothing personal. It's just I've heard it too many times. Some people do it just to save face. Combined with the fact you're always around here posting, I just find it hard to believe you don't fork out money for these movies.

Thats all I wanted to hear! Choose not to believe me if you wish, as that is fine and dandy - but atleast you acknowledge both sides. All is right in the world.

Though I do find it odd that just because I post here daily or so that it makes it so unbelievable that I can see a film for free on a friend's pass, but...*shrugs*

As to why do I stick around the Movie Forums if I dislike the franchise so much...?

Because I can. :woot:

Mr 7000+ said:
Been there done that. You have seen spider-man 1 right?
of course iv seen it, 5 times in the theatre, i own a ton of copies of both spidey1 and spidey2, i went to see spidey2 5 times in the theatre.

spidermanhero12 said:
of course iv seen it, 5 times in the theatre, i own a ton of copies of both spidey1 and spidey2, i went to see spidey2 5 times in the theatre.
i dont understand this. :huh:

spidermanhero12 said:
why dont you under stand it, i own more than two copies of both movies on dvd.
why do yo uhave two dvd's of the same movie?

Your a nutter for owning multiple copies of both spider-man 1 and 2. Firstly both movies aren't that great let alone spending money on multiple copies of them. Classic derrangement of the human mind.

spidermanhero12 said:
lets say that ones doesnt work anymore. are you gona now telling me that you can not wait the time to get a new dvd. you have to have one at home?

dark_b said:
lets say that ones doesnt work anymore. are you gona now telling me that you can not wait the time to get a new dvd. you have to have one at home?
if i tried to wait i would be very VERY anxious to get a new one.

dark_b said:

Maybe he burned those extra dvds?

NewYorkSpider said:
Think about this. In Spider-Man 1, he got his powers and he saved a baby. It was all about him becoming a hero. In Spider-Man 2, he lost his powers and still saved a kid from a burning building. That was all about him not being Spider-Man anymore. Now you have Spider-Man 3. He is influenced by the symbiote to make bad decisions and act different. So, im guessing that he will see a burning building this time and will just walk away without a care in the world.

Not going to happen. If there is going to be a burning building, it will be during a part when Pete doesn't have the symbiote. The symbiote hates fire, and if Pete doesn't go into the building, people will hate Spider-Man, even after he loses the symbiote.

I'll say that there will indeed be a burning building, but it won't be at a time when Pete has the symbiote attached to him.

rockportspidey said:
Not going to happen. If there is going to be a burning building, it will be during a part when Pete doesn't have the symbiote. The symbiote hates fire, and if Pete doesn't go into the building, people will hate Spider-Man, even after he loses the symbiote.

I'll say that there will indeed be a burning building, but it won't be at a time when Pete has the symbiote attached to him.

I mean when he is just Peter Parker walking down the street. He will see the fire and not do anything. The symbiote is going to make him not go in there. I said nothing about symbiote spidey.

spidermanhero12 said:
i own a ton of copies of both spidey1 and spidey2

yoda133ij.jpg

NewYorkSpider said:
I mean when he is just Peter Parker walking down the street. He will see the fire and not do anything. The symbiote is going to make him not go in there. I said nothing about symbiote spidey.
yeah, the symbiote is ganna make him do the wrong thing by not saving the people and because the symbiote hates fire, alot of it is because the symbiote makes him do the wrong thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"