This Is The Drug War

7alex

Civilian
Reaction score
Ladies and Gents i've seen just about all i can see when it comes to the subject. There are so many innocent people being incarcerated every day for smoking a plant put on earth by god. Kids are being arrested, transporters/growers given 10+ years for their affiliation with the harmless plant. People wake up, November is coming up... Enough is enough, this is an issue that is affecting our country, and the people in power will not let you know about it. Wake up and vote this coming November. Call your congress members, or senators, send some e-mails, let them know you care about the issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmgeCeGk--I&feature=player_embedded
^----- Watch this video.

Last edited by a moderator:
um I would watch the video, but I guess you were stoned when you posted it. Because the video doesn't work....

There are so many innocent people being incarcerated every day for smoking a plant put on earth by god..
God put something on this earth , doesnt mean you should defile it , lol.

Ladies and Gents i've seen just about all i can see when it comes to the subject. There are so many innocent people being incarcerated every day for smoking a plant put on earth by god. Kids are being arrested, transporters/growers given 10+ years for their affiliation with the harmless plant. People wake up, November is coming up... Enough is enough, this is an issue that is affecting our country, and the people in power will not let you know about it. Wake up and vote this coming November. Call your congress members, or senators, send some e-mails, let them know you care about the issue.

^----- Watch this video.
Video doesn't work, fixed:

Hmmm I don't know how to fix it, i already tried, and i was sober thank you.

The FairTax is a more Pressing issue.

There's already a thread for FairTax though, there's no reason to hijack this one.

Doesn't mean this issue should be ignored. You don't think being ARRESTED every few seconds for the same violation is a small issue?

Last edited:
I agree with Neil Boortz when he says instead of imprisoning people for drugs, put them in government funded rehab. The cost will be way less than putting them in prison. Plus, it will help these people in the long run.

I'm down for the war on "highly addictive drugs" like cocaine, meth and crack.

I think its unfair to have to choose between rehab or prison time.

That's why I say take away the prison time and just use the rehab.

Screw rehab and prison. Smoking pot is a life choice just like drinking beer or smoking cigarettes. In all actuality drinking is ALOT worse of an intoxicant than marijuanna that is a simple fact. Oh and just to be clear Im kinda hammered right now. Im turning into a freakin alcoholic lol

For you. What dry cleaner I should use is more pressing for me, since there's 2 good ones near my apartment and I only have 1 thing to get cleaned.

For you. What dry cleaner I should use is more pressing for me, since there's 2 good ones near my apartment and I only have 1 thing to get cleaned.

Pun intended?

yeah, this place is pretty clever with their puns. They are near a bunch of law offices and sometimes the sign reads "Law suits pressed"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmgeCeGk--I&feature=player_embedded
^----- Watch this video.

How about people waking up to the fact that you can live an enjoyable life without alcohol and drugs?

Let me start off by saying that, 'I might be young, but i am not misinformed'. Hundreds of people are arrested and prosecuted each day for the illegal use of Marijuana. A plant that can reduce the risk of various sorts of cancers, and produce a great sensation as a pass time. We have all heard about Weed, and where to get it from. American parents and teenagers all across the states smoke this miracle herb, but with a small paranoia withering away at their subconscious. The fact that pot, marijuana, weed, the green courage, whatever you want to call it, is illegal.
Millions of people smoke each day and worry about getting caught buying, or smoking weed. Its ludicrous to believe that our government has banned a plant, and are determined to prosecute non violent citizens and residents alike. As the media has distorted for years, Marijuana is not as dangerous as we all had been led to believe. Alcohol kills about 75,000 people annually, while Marijuana has never killed a single person till this day. It makes you wonder, why would our government want to eradicate as much Marijuana as possible?
Why would they want to throw down something they can never really destroy. My friends the answer to that question is simply… competition. Understanding the complexity of marijuana is simple… money. The hemp industry would cause an explosion in The United States Of America. Hemp would be used for all sorts of things, from materials to the medical field. Marijuana is medically beneficial to people with nausea and chronic pain. Upon lifting prohibition, you have just opened up a new market almost no one can compete with. The folks in the Alcohol industry don't want you to smoke Marijuana because you might end up giving up on their poison. Pharmaceutical companies would flood with new and innovative pills and supplements containing Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Legalizing Pot puts stress on the people that are making money right now. Destroying lives and handing out police records for believing in freedom of choice is what the ignorant want. Vote, and make a difference. Lets end Prohibition.

Last edited:
That's the free market man, deal with it (tobacco and alcohol got in the game first)....I drink socially (maybe 2 or 3 beers a week) and don't smoke....so I really don't care about marijuana....you can choose to smoke it or choose not to

some states are decriminalizing it if you are in posession of a certain amount....you just get a ticket and a fine...but if you're lugging around ounces or pounds you are going to get arrested

yeah, because the rich need to be taxed less. and the middle class more...

do some research on this... it bennefits the wealthy big time, and burdens the middle class....

What You Lose Under the FairTax
1. The Home Mortgage tax deduction - no more deduction your mortgage interest - no incentive to buy a house.
2. The Per-Child tax deduction for dependants - no more help for large families.
3. The deduction for State and Local taxes - tack on the taxes.
4. The College Tuition tax deduction - sorry kids.
5. Roth IRA - will be taxed twice because your money is taxed again when you spend it.
6. Charitable Contributions deductions - no help for the faithful.
7. Child Care Credits - no more help for single moms and poor families with kids.
8. Refinancing Points deduction - no more incentive to refinance.
9. Health Insurance Premiums deduction - no more help for the sick

What You Gain Under the FairTax
1. New 30 percent tax on every New House or property you buy.
2. New 30 percent tax on Cars, Boats, Campers, Home Appliances, TV's
3. New 30 percent tax on Food, Clothing, Shelter, Rent, Electricity, Gas, Phone Service
4. New 30 percent tax on Medicine, Surgical procedures, Hospital stays, Dental Services
5. New 30 percent tax on Legal Services, Trial Services, Legal Advice, Legal Winnings and losses.
6. Double Taxation on Roth IRA's or retirement money you took as a lump sum.
7. Your consumption is now directly linked to inflation - prices go up - your taxes go up.
8. Interest on Credit Cards, Loans, and Mortgages now taxed at 30 percent on top of what you owe.
9. You now have to pay the government for permission to live in America by paying taxes on all you consume

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"