• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Thor 2 Villains?

MahvelBaby!

Superhero
Reaction score
Never to early for a villain poll right? :awesome:

I'd post a poll but I can't decide who to put lol, so I'll let this play out a bit!
Edit:poll Posted :awesome:

Here is a list of villains Thor has faced, Now some we can most definately rule out I've made bold the most logical choices(Including support villains).

THOR VILLAINS

Absorbing Man
Annihilus
Ares
Bi-Beast
Cobra Crusader
Desak
Destroyer
Doctor Doom
Ego the Living Planet
Enchantress
Executioner

Fafnir
Fenris Wolf
Grey Gargoyle
Grog the God Slayer
Grotesk
Growing Man
Hela
Juggernaut
Karnilla
Kronans
Kurse
Lava Men
Loki
Lorelei
Malekith
Man-Beast
Mangog
Mephisto
Mister Hyde
Mogul Mongoose
Pentigaar
Pluto Quicksand
Radioactive Man
Red Hulk
Set
Seth
Surtur
Thanos
Thermal Man
Titania II
Ulik
Ymir
Zarrko The Tommorow Man

DARK GODS

Adva
Majeston Zelia (Leader)
Perrikus

THE EXEMPLARS

Bedlam
Carnivore
Conquest
Decay
Inferno
Tempest

THE WRECKING CREW

Bulldozer
Piledriver
Thunderball
Wrecker

Who would you all like? Also am I missing anyone?

Last edited:
I vote for the Red Skull. We all know he's lurking somewhere in the Nine Realms, sneaking bites of the Golden Apples of Idunn and plotting his next campaign.

Enchantress & Executioner, Kurse, Malekith, Ulik, Ymir, Surtur, and Hela sure have my vote. :up:

Last edited:
I vote for the Red Skull. We all know he's lurking somewhere in the Nine Realms, sneaking bites of the Golden Apples of Idunn and plotting his next campaign.

Regardless, when he reappears in a Captain America sequel, he'll go berserk when he learns Cap's been hanging out with one of the gods.

Anyway, I feel Skurge and Amora are a must, but with the big CG monsters I'm not sure, regardless if the Ragnarok cycle unfolds we'll meet Surtur, Fenrir and the Serpent. I'd love to see the Celestials though, with Odin teaming up with the other Skyfathers.

Everyone's saying Enchantress and I would say it's just about a given.

But I would love to see Malekith.

Either Enchantress/Executioner or Malekith/Kurse

I picked all the villains I think could work in a Thor sequel, not just who I'd want. I'd except Enchantress, Executioner, Loki, Ymir, Surtur, Hela, Malekith, and Kurse. Some combonation of these would work.

I'd want Enchantress and The Executioner. I'd also like to see Thor command an entire Army of his countrymen into battle against a massive force led by the new foe. Hopefully we'll get a TROYesque invasion-type setting where Thor and co. have to fend off the invaders.

I'd want Enchantress and The Executioner. I'd also like to see Thor command an entire Army of his countrymen into battle against a massive force led by the new foe. Hopefully we'll get a TROYesque invasion-type setting where Thor and co. have to fend off the invaders.

This :up:

I really want Brian Kirk to show what even regular Asgardians are capable of in battle.

Like in Walter Simonson's run where the Asgardians were escaping Hel. Also when Surtur invaded Asgard.

It would make sense for Marvel to do this poll then order the movie's writer to use the villans we asked for, but they'll never do that.

Marvel should never do what the fans want explicitly. They have a wider audience to satisfy. Lets all learn from Green Lantern.

^^^ Most fans wanted to see Sinestro as the main villan for Green Lantern.

Enchantress and executioner would be my pick and what I expect with Loki around also of course.

Enchantress & Executioner, Kurse, Malekith, Ulik, Ymir, Surtur, and Hela sure have my vote. :up:
I agree with this list if Warriors III and Sif are with Thor.
Tho I'd really want Ymir and Surtur to come in a later movie unless they just appear in cameo.

I agree with this list if Warriors III and Sif are with Thor.
Tho I'd really want Ymir and Surtur to come in a later movie unless they just appear in cameo.

I was saying I could see these characters as villians for the next two sequels, not just Thor 2.

I was saying I could see these characters as villians for the next two sequels, not just Thor 2.
lol I didn't think you wanted them ALL, what would be left for Thor 3 or further Avengers movies? ;)

^^^ I know, I was just naming villians that I can to see being in Thor/Avenger's sequels.

Not all of them have to be in them, I was just saying I could see each of them being in one of the films.

I'd like for Surtur to at leats be mentioned in Thor 2

ever seen A Knight's Tale? or Game of Thrones?

he was the fat sidekick in A Knights Tale
and he's the older king in Game of Thrones

also had a show a few years ago called Still Standing