Sequels Thor 4 Main Villain

Plus with Cul as villain...Thor yeah he faces off against another family member first it was his brother Loki and then his sister Hela and now his uncle Cul...it would actually make things interesting having Odin's brother go after his nephew and it would be like Cul was like the black sheep of the family who hated his brother Odin but hates his nephew Thor because of the fact that he became King of Asgard when it should have been him all along.

Hmmm.....

I feel like family issues have been well covered in Thor's films - including reconciliation with Loki and closure with both Odin and Frigga. As great a villain as Hela was I am okay with us not seeing her again - but if we do that would be great.

I would like to see Thor make some supporting appearances in GOTG vol 3 and then have a post credits scene which sets up Thor 4.

Would still love a Thor/ Dr Strange/ Captain Marvel team up film.

I'm suprised more people don't want to see The Midgard Serpent since it is Thor's ultimate arch nemesis in the comics.

I would like to see either gorr, ulik, enchantress or Dario agger (minotaur)

I hope there isn’t main villain again that ends in another one on one battle. I feel like that’s getting old. I’m not sure what they could do instead since these movies kind of require it.

Loki the one that took the Tesseract in Endgame. I have a feeling he will appear in some way.

Honestly, my thought is to go more for a Thor in space (since he's already there). I'd love to have Recorder in the movie and all that. Maybe make it a bit of a search for Lady Sif. Maybe a journey to the Black Galaxy (minus Ego). This isn't really an answer to the question because my answer is Mangog. I feel he would fit well in that context.

With Asgard destroyed, I'd probably focus less on the Nine Realms.

You know what might be fun? Bringing hela back. At least for a quick cameo.

Sorry no idea for a main. Wrecking crew would be fun but they’re more bruisers than evil plan type people

The Enchantress could perhaps be too close, thematically, to Hela so I could definitely see them going with someone like Midgard Serpent at the beginning but Gorr being the main baddie.

Last edited:
Enchantress would be fierce and she's way overdue for a film appearance.

Enchantress would be too close to Hela.

I'd bring back Hela. A broken and scared version of herself who had retreated back to her lair in Hel.
And as the muscle i would pick Mangog. A being filled by the hatred of a billion souls and one which even Odin feared.

I want Hela to come back. I want the Enchantress. Sif needs to return.

Also needless to say that Silver Surfer and Galactus would be absolutely epic.
But i do feel that's probably for something much bigger down the line... maybe Thor's last hurrah and in an Avengers movie. In like 10 years time or so. Galactus and Thor have a long history in the comics and it would be fitting to see Old King Thor in a last ditch effort to take out Galactus. That's the stuff of dreams but i can wait for it, right now there's plenty enough to mine from...

You know who might be fun? Hera. Bring in Hercules too

I heard some people mention Gorr.
I would love to see an adaptation of "Thor: God of Thunder / Godbomb" comic which is pure gold and probably the nr 1 Thor comic ever. But i do think it's a bit early for that... I want to see so much more from this version of Thor. I also think that after they took some of the inspiration for Hela from Gorr that they should let it breathe a while until they feature Gorr.

But yeh... Gorr in the MCU would be a sight to behold.

Well well well look at this thread coming to fruition.

I just don't see how Thor 4 is gonna happen when Marvel chose not to do CA4 and IR4, especially when those two earned more money at the box office. I would like to think they would want their superheroes to headline the same amount of non Avengers films to balance things out.

I think they would just feature Hemsworth in Avengers films and the other MCu films from now on but no more Thor solo films. Similar to how RDj only appeared in Avengers movies/Homecoming/Civil War after IR3.

Now do you see how? Lol

Enchantress. She's the villain I've always wanted to see.

Now with Jane Foster Thor in the horizon i see Mangog as a strong possibility.
Mangog is fueled by hatred of a billion souls. What better way to fight that than the "Love" in the movies title.

Now with Jane Foster Thor in the horizon i see Mangog as a strong possibility.
Mangog is fueled by hatred of a billion souls. What better way to fight that than the "Love" in the movies title.

While Mangog doesn't have as much of a personality as someone like Hela, I could see Waititi wanting to do it just because of his crazy and colorful design. There's no Asgard to threaten though, so he'd have to be angry at something else.

It’s interesting that the first thing Valkyrie wants to do is find a queen. Maybe that’s how they’ll introduce Enchantress? Except instead of wanting to hook up with Thor all the time (boring) she wants to hook up with Valkyrie (interesting but also if they add that she’s power hungry and just wants to climb the ladder and Jane is valkyries real love)

While Mangog doesn't have as much of a personality as someone like Hela, I could see Waititi wanting to do it just because of his crazy and colorful design. There's no Asgard to threaten though, so he'd have to be angry at something else.
Well there's a remnant of Asgard on earth... New Asgard. That would be enough to fire him up in order to vow to take them all out.

I also see the Midgard Serpent as a possible villain if they have it more earth based.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"