Thor: Ragnarok The Official News and Speculation Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my hope as well, but I don't know what factors into when they have a premiere so I just expressed my uncertainty on whether other factors are at play as well. Hopefully it's just confidence in the film. It's also good that many bloggers are invited so we'll have early reports, even if they can only say very little. :)

Mjölnir;35761353 said:
That's my hope as well, but I don't know what factors into when they have a premiere so I just expressed my uncertainty on whether other factors are at play as well. Hopefully it's just confidence in the film. It's also good that many bloggers are invited so we'll have early reports, even if they can only say very little. :)

:up:

Just found this on twitter, a little like the #Helaween poster but with helmet-less Hela:

DLUrVs8W0AAQN-T.jpg

:ilv:

You know, I was thinking. As much as I really dig Hulk's new faded hair, wouldn't it have been pretty cool to see Hulk with long hair and a beard? That would have looked badass. And would be a fun contrast to Thor's new short hair.

He had that in the comics 6 years ago and it looked amazing.

Steven Weintraub from Collider on Twitter.
Looks like I'm doing TV interviews for 'Thor Ragnarok' Monday back in LA. Asking @TaikaWaititi only about Freddie Mercury and Queen.
Taika Waititi
I'm only answering in Under Pressure Freddie scats.

Last edited:
So today is "Thorsday" and i am almost expecting something special and new to drop. Meanwhile we got a HD TV Spot from Marvel Thailand. Now this is how you should release the TV Spots with spotless HD resolution. And it looks great. :yay:

[YT]Uth9VlD1wNA[/YT]

was a rumour that said on 5th October we will have the last trailer?

France

DLXH6ZXW4AEyfBX.jpg

Italian magazine.

DLXh4MNW0AEHUul.jpg:large

Last edited:
Some different character posters.

tumblr_oxcfa4wz6W1tctq75o6_r1_540.png

tumblr_oxcfa4wz6W1tctq75o4_540.png

tumblr_oxcfa4wz6W1tctq75o3_540.png

tumblr_oxcfa4wz6W1tctq75o1_540.png

tumblr_oxcfa4wz6W1tctq75o5_540.png

HD...

I wanna personally thank you for everything you've contributed to this forum! Everything you post is stuff that, without you, I'd probably never see. Seriously, from one fan to another, thank you.

HD...

I wanna personally thank you for everything you've contributed to this forum! Everything you post is stuff that, without you, I'd probably never see. Seriously, from one fan to another, thank you.

I agree I feel the same way.

Thanks LoganPool and BigThor. :yay:
I really just want to share my enthusiasm about TR with everyone else.

A list of new epic things i've just witnessed in these 30 seconds of new footage.

- Thor sitting on the throne and knocking with Gungnir on the ground like Odin used to do.
- Hela is everything! My god she is just on a hole other level.
- A giant Fenris Wolf running on the rainbow bridge!
- Hulk in the water struggling to hold on to Fenris jaws.
- Thor in Beast Mode engulfed in lighting taking down berserkers with a sword.

[YT]CcN-mzoQGPE[/YT]

Just downloaded that so I can make some new gifs.

The video from Twitter is only 720p.

Agreed with the above, it has made the forum a better place..cheers :up:

(edit: Hammerdown's contributions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member