Thor release date official: June 4th 2010!!!

Y' know, I was thinking the other day about how with the Protesevich (sp?) draft, Thor still gets banned to Earth, but has that aspect set in medieval Scandanavia, and I think they could easily have used a modern-day NYC setting. Not incorporating Donald Blake, but having him show up with everyone dismissing as a lunatic. And throw in Jane Foster as the young nurse who ends up helping Thor. The movie would've written itself.

No Triple H, or any other wrestlers, for the role of Thor.

probably you all have discussed it already, but who do you think could do a cameo in Thor?

Fury again?.... Stark again?.... Banner?..... none?....

None. Thor takes place entirely during the time of the Vikings. Would be pretty strange to see some modern day characters running around, wouldn't it?

Actually Odiin, about the last 20 minutes of the Script takes place in present time, but that was the 1st draft and it was cut once for budget, and handed back a 3rd time when they saw the BO for Iron Man. So they could have added Tony or Nick in there at the end.

Er, what? I have the first draft of the script sitting in front of me and I don't seen any mention of the present day whatsoever. Unless I'm missing something?

VERY end is Supposed to be TODAY, Mark Said something to that effect, not sure of the interview, it was awhile ago.
Like I've said tho Odiin, THAT script has changed TWICE, I really hope some of the Characters didn't get cut, I have a nasty Feeling that "WINGED" character will be cut for some reason. I was actually shocked he was even IN THIS film.

So you mean the very VERY end, Like the last paragraph? yeah, I guess I can see that being set in the present day, but the script doesn't make that totally clear.

I want the "Recorder" and some Mangog please, that or Thor taking on (Pluto's) Hades on behalf of the Prince of Power Hercules! I love those stories

So you mean the very VERY end, Like the last paragraph? yeah, I guess I can see that being set in the present day, but the script doesn't make that totally clear.
Well they also made some kind of comment that the last 1/8 of the movie is present day, I'm assuming that with the Budget cut they made some changes THEN, so unless we run across a 2nd or 3rd draft we won't know.

grrr... if marvel could get Guillermo del Toro involved, that would be pleasing... lots of fantasy creatures, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"