Marvel's NEW upcoming slate (Release date changes thread)

Dr. Strange is going to be a tentpole :huh:

I'm disappointed in the lack of non-blockbuster movies. I know that those movies are less risky, since they have tons of tie-ins, but Iron Man should have provided Marvel enough buffer to try a "300" type film...

I'm pretty sure Iron Man was more well known than 300, even before the movie.

Hmmm... I wonder if Marvel has a backup plan for if SM4 gets pushed back. It'd be cool if they were still aiming everything to be ready for the original release dates (like JJ Abrams did with Star Trek's post-production).

What could Marvel make right now that would be 300?

I think they simply need to focus on what they are doing right now. Iron Man 2 is the top priority and then hopefully everything else will come together next.

Marvel plans to do 4 movies a year now thats intresting. Hope they can keep the quality level up now they have raised how many films they make a year.

Four films??? Can't see how all of those movies will be the typical superhero movies we are accustomed to seeing from Marvel.

Last edited:
Four movies a year seems a bit much, what are they planning, a movie for each quarter of the year?

Four is way to much. Two is reasonable, but four!? Unless this includes movies from the other studios (Fox & Sony).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"