World Thor Wall Papers

Vartha

Mod of Thunder
Reaction score
I'm making Thor wall papers Here are a few that I have so far. I need a Hi Res scan of either issue 45 or 46 of the logo. I need the "Lord of Asgard" and "The Mighty" parts of the logo but the whole logo will do. All the covers even Mile high are blurry when you enlarge them and I don't have a scanner, so if you can help it'll be great thanks.
thor010lf.jpg

thor023dq.jpg

thor030ki.jpg

Here are a few Cover and splash page art Wallpapers

thor049xa.jpg

thor050yo.jpg

thor069fb.jpg

thor077ks.jpg

Thor's beard bugs the hell out of me

I don't know, your up and down.

Some of your stuff makes me laugh, and say "I would never put that trash on my wallpaper!".

But some of the others are good.

A few great.

icon13.gif
confused.gif
icon14.gif

Cobblepot said:
That's my whole problem, there's hardly any Hi-res pics on the net of Thor, and I don't have a scanner.

I personaly like Thor with a beard. Ever since the Simonson era I thought he looked cool that way.
My other problem is I have a 10 year old graphic program that doesn't really help with the res like photo shop can, so unless I get the pics in hi-res they turn out bad, but I figure since there are hardly ant wallpapers out there of Thor I'd try making a few with what there was available.

I like thor, very good character

Thanks HV! Here's another with a couple color varients of the logo.

A special thanks goes out to Imperial for suppling the hi res scan for the logo.
Even with the Hi res scan these took me a couple of days to clean up to the point where I was happy with it.

thor151lz.jpg

thor161iv.jpg

Well with Thor: Blood Oath coming out, I felt a need to make a Thor wall paper.
thor182ie.jpg

GREAT JOB VARTHA!!!! I LIKE ALL OF THOSE!

THIS ONE IS THE BEST!!!!

thor049xa.jpg

Awesome Thor stuff. I agree about Thor looking best with a beard. Sal Buscema was one of my fave Thor artists from back in the day. Can you hook up a Beta Ray Bill background?

WHOOO HOOOO, BETA RAY BILL IS SO AWESOME. He whupped the bejeebus outta
Thor. Great stuff man. [set as background]thanks[/set as background]

Beta Ray Bill is a scary ass looking dude, I just noticed that. I can imagine his teeth chattering together like some Clive Barker Hellraiser character. I remember watching Beta Ray Bill in the REALLY old Thor cartoons...his voice was all deep and resounding. Like the guys who narrate movie trailers.

I'd like to see more of Beta Ray Bill too.

If you scan the logo from the Stormbreaker #4 I'll make a logo wall paper too. My scanner is messed up and the higher the res the better the paper. The Milehigh covers are not good enough.

Great stuff Vartha - would you like the Thor Movie manip i made for last months contest?

Sure go ahead and post it Knight.

deDIKnight said:
Great stuff Vartha - would you like the Thor Movie manip i made for last months contest?

I've made a couple more

A new Beta Ray Bill...
brbwllppr027ft.jpg

and a reworked Thor...
thor171qr.jpg

Here's one of the new Thor Blood Oath series
thor192oa.jpg

Here are 3 more,

where it all started
thor220jz.jpg

a change in look all around
thor209xo.jpg