The Avengers Thor's look in THE AVENGERS: What would you prefer?

I Think Thor Looks Pretty Dope.. I Was A little bothered that his Hair Wasnt Longer In Thor I mean he's Thor I was looking For The Golden Locks of hair Its Always Been That Long In The Comics Dont See the problem... And Until I See More Pics Of The Costume I Cant Give Proper Judgement But I Love it

I wasn't real hip on the Fabio look for Avengers, but after seeing the Man of Steel pics with the Elvis pompadore, Thor looks like a freaking bad ass by comparison.

this makes sense to me cause he is just another team member and not the king of this realm.

That's the one thing I dislike about the Avengers, it kind of lessens the heroes individual importance and tones down their abilities so they can fit in.

We know Thor has two outfits in Avengers. One armored and one sleeveless. His sleeveless outfit might be a reflection of him being powered-down. The Asgardians might discover a way to travel to Earth (without the Rainbow Bridge), but the process might be limited. Maybe they can only send one Asgardian through. Thor volunteers. Once on Earth, he's removed from Asgard as a power source, so maybe he's a bit weaker. Maybe the sleeveless look is a reflection of this state. How does he get powered up for the finale (street scenes)? Not sure.

Or maybe it's hot out, and Thor just wants his arms to breathe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"