Thread of the Tomb Raider

It is a continuation somewhat.
How exactly they will do this "unification" we dont know yet.
Either a game reveal shows us or the Netflix anime who is supposed to be in the same universe and will come out this year.
It is the Reboot universe, but they will add a lot of Classic Lara to it.
If that's the case, I do hope they bring Camilla Luddington back. I know some say well it's so and so many years laters, but let's be real, a voice doesn't change in 10 years. especially if you're in your 20's already.

If that's the case, I do hope they bring Camilla Luddington back. I know some say well it's so and so many years laters, but let's be real, a voice doesn't change in 10 years. especially if you're in your 20's already.
The Voice Actress for the game isnt known yet, but Hayley Atwell will Voice her in the Anime.

Assassins creed isn’t a bad model for tomb raider. I would be interested in seeing what they can do with it. It’s good to try something new

People should be wary of GaaS crap elements out the ass.

This is an Embracer Group game, or whatever they are calling the Tomb Raider piece of the company now.

If there’s any direction they should copy it’s the Legend of Zelda not Ubisoft/Assassin’s Creed.

A lot about that leak sounds fake...or i want it to because i dont like it too much.
I dont want a Open World Tomb Raider...i want at best something like the reboot games had with the Hub worlds.

Other than that, i just wait and see what they do.
When it comes to it, imo the perfect way would be to go Uncharted with the game...that is what i would say is the perfect approach to Tomb Raider to me.

The model of the last three games were perfectly fine for Tomb Raider. Hub world/semi open world, gave those games more replay value imo, as it gives the player an opportunity to have a break from the main story and do side quests. Or if the player is done with the main story, there's more to unpack without hitting the new game button.

The Uncharted model, is heavily linear. There were some semi-open world-ish parts in Uc4, but once you were done with that location, the only way you can access that location is play from the start or load a save file that features that location.

What Tomb Raider needs to improve is the storytelling,which is always what makes these single player games from good to great. There a lot of open world videogames are technically impressive but falls short in storytelling leading to not so glowing reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"