• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

THURSDAY NIGHT!! Tina Fey vs. Alec Baldwin

SurfDUI

Sidekick
Reaction score
Sure, It can be pretty juvinille, and yes it is a sitcom, but ThirtyRock is hilarious, Tina Fey has a really coarse sense of humor and she really brings it. I dig how she's never truly out of place in her surroundings. They should have let her make this show a couple of years ago.
Shout out to 'The Shadow':cool: , Baldwin's character is pretty unique, however long it lasts...it's so great..It's too bad there will be no Kim Bassinger cameo.
The best part is the other writers on the show who, look like SHHF posters, and not like sitcom stars.
I'm going shopping for a GE oven:D

SouLeSS said:
That show sucks. Really bad.

Your thinking of The Office...sure you were. Just like I and those characters that wonder, WTF?!? Is..this..for...CLICK.

Baldwin's funny, but not a whole lot else is, I'm sorry to say. :csad:

personally i think its tina fey's writing, her humor is very dry. the rest of the cast has great potential but tina is keeping the shows potential back.

Well considering thats Tina's show, that isn't going to change.

I hate everything about Tina Fey, she should quit the business.

The Office >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"