• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Top 10 best Marvel Films

random_havoc

The Golden Guardian
Reaction score
Here's my list of the 10 best Marvel films so far, in my opinion. If you disagree, please post your own top 10 :)

I'm looking forward to more movies from Marvel characters to come out in the near future so I can ditch some of the movies from the lower numbered end of this list lol

10) The Punisher (2004 version. Had some good points to it)
9) Blade Trinity (didn't like Dracula being some weird shapeshifter. Would've liked the classical mystical shapeshifting into a bat, etc, better.
8) Blade (was good but can only take so much of Wesley Snipes)
7) Incredible Hulk (had some really sweet points, but could've used some script work and been more true to the comics)
6) Fantastic Four 1 (Had a lot of good points. Some points that could've really been improved.
5) Spidey (first ever live action Spidey with any quality. Was amazing for its time. Too bad Maguire's just not Peter parker, and Dunst just IS NOT Mary Jane).
4) X-Men (Great movie all around. A little slow paced for my tastes.)
3) Spidey 2 (Better than #1, which was already a great movie. This one doesn't have the obligatory slow, origin story the first one did).
2) X-Men 2 (more action than #1, plus, a sweet glimpse of colossus in action :D)
1) IRON MAN!! A pretty much perfect movie adaptation. Only superhero movie where the character in the movie is a perfect visual match for the comic book.

My opinion on some other Marvel movies:

Elektra- Had some really good points (mostly the opening scenes) but Garner is NOT Elektra.
Hulk (Ang Lee's)- This movie was a travesty. Hulk smashing the tanks was awesome. The rest was absolute trash. All the more disappointing since I'm a huge Hulk fan.
Daredevil- Again, I love this character. The bar scene was absolutely fantastic! But the rest of the movie was terrible. ESPECIALLY the fact that DD just lets a guy get run over by a subway train (basically murders him). That's COMPLETELY contrary to the actual character. FOR SHAME to anyone and everyone who allowed that into the movie. Was as bad as Superman having a bastard child with Lois Lane in Returns.

That's it. Let me know what you think. Feel free to disagree with me and therefore, by definition, be wrong ;)

Dang. okey dokey then, thanks for the link dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"