• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Top 5 most annoying characters.

ampersand said:
Really? Then what's the deal with her living in Cairo and stuff?
Her father was a photojournalist named David her mother was African and named N Dara, they both moved to Cairo when she was young, but she was born in NY, NY.

Ah, didn't know that. I always just assumed she was from Africa especially since she was introduced with a bunch of other mutants from other countries.

ampersand said:
Ah, didn't know that. I always just assumed she was from Africa especially since she was introduced with a bunch of other mutants from other countries.
They may have mentioned it in Giant Sized, but I am pretty sure they retconned her origin in later.

Oh, okay. So I was kinda right but really wrong.

ampersand said:
Oh, okay. So I was kinda right but really wrong.
I mean I guess, there wasn't a lot about those characters we knew at the time, but I think Storm did speak english without the aid of telepathy in Giant Sized...although I'd have to double check.

ShadowBoxing said:
I mean I guess, there wasn't a lot about those characters we knew at the time, but I think Storm did speak english without the aid of telepathy in Giant Sized...although I'd have to double check.
i bet that the professor mindwiped her like he did every one else on the team. i mean why would she get a mohawk?

Kotagg said:
Well, if we're talking DC, ALL of DC annoys me. ;)

i agree:) whats is up with DC anywayz.

and whats the deal with airplane peanuts?

Annoying?

Hmm,I pretty much love everyone that's appearing in Marvel's books that I read these days.There's no particular annoying characters at all.Wiccan gets chatty,but his cool powers and personality make up for it.Storm's been boring for years,but she's been surprisingly great in the current Black Panther arc.

Elijya said:
and whats the deal with airplane peanuts?

ya, iknow and why are the bags so small too, never enough for me and some dont even give you the honey roasted:eek:

Cable
Sentry
Daredevil
Emma Frost

I can give reasons if anyone wants them.

I would love to know why Daredevil annoys you :confused:

I know its part of his character, but he just seems like such a jerk.

hey, sometimes being a jerk is part of what makes that character. Take J. Jonah Jameson, biggest jerk in the MU. Would you want him any other way?

exactly, not all heroes are super nice guys. and he isn't an evil hateful guy. Just a jerk. But still it bugs me. But he doesn't annoy me as much as Cable, or Emma Frost, or the Sentry.

if you ever want to change your mind, try Daredevil: Yellow by Jeph Loeb and Tim Sale

HAVOC! GOD-DAMN HAVOC! He has been so ******ed as of late. Iceman too. I really want to see Wolverine just backhand both of them.

Nick Fury has been rather more jerkish than usual and so has Emma Frost.

I'm sure there are others I can't think of right now.

Elijya said:
hey, sometimes being a jerk is part of what makes that character. Take J. Jonah Jameson, biggest jerk in the MU. Would you want him any other way?

Yes... DEAD!

but that's just me i guess...

For me the list goes something like this.......
1) Speedball
2) Punisher
3) Jean Grey
4) For the most part Reed Richards (once in a great while he's ok)
5) U.S.Agent
:venom:

1. Wolverine
2. Carnage
3. Cable
4. Bishop
5. Gambit

All a*ses

1. Sentry
2. Ultimate Captain America
3. Iron Man (Damn you Bendis!)

1) Sentry