Top Ten Favourite DCEU Moments

BH/HHH

You Are My World
Reaction score
**BEWARE OF SPOILERS**

I saw an article on a site that shall not be named, with a list of the ten best DCEU moments. So I thought that's actually a good idea. So we're now 4 films in Man of Steel, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman. What do you see as the top ten moments so far?

I will post mine later after some thought.

Last edited:
There aren't many for me my friend :funny: but i'll post my favs!

1. Superman's 1st flight
2. Batman warehouse fight
3. WW No man's Land
4. The Smallville fight
5. Batman chasing Joker and Harley in SS

Dassit.

So far, for me, Definitely Superman taking first flight. Then no-mans land as a whole from Wonder Woman.

but a single shot/moment, watching Wonder Woman hold the tank over Maru was just splendid.

IDK about top 10, but my favorite is the trinity vs Doomsday

1. Batman warehouse fight - BvS
2. Zods speech before final battle - MoS
3. No-mans land - WW
4. Batman chasing Joker and Harley - SS (thanks to nyyarod for reminding me of that!)
5. Final battle - MoS
6. Smallville battle - MoS
7. Superman's first flight - MoS
8. [BLACKOUT]WW's final leap to camera[/BLACKOUT] - WW
9. Death of the Waynes - BvS
10.Batman on rooftop waiting to fight Superman - BvS

Wow well done MTG on doing 10, I have a big list I'm trying to narrow it down. Still trying to work on it lol

I've actually finally done it haha. I have gone against my premise in some ways and omitted certain ones that are more favourable in place for what I deem more important moments. I've also broken them down by film and easily could have done a top 20.

Man of Steel

1) First Flight - This is the standout moment in the entire DCEU for me, it's just a amazing.

2) The Battle of Smallville - the greatest superhero fight in cinema history,

3) Superman destroys the World Engine - on a personal list I had Escape from Black Zero over this but this moment is more important. It's such an incredible moment, vastly underrated too.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

4) Enter the Bat - the best Batman introduction scene ever, it was like something from a horror film

5) Warehouse Fight - One of the greatest superhero cinema fight scenes ever and certainly the best involving Batman.

6) The Trinity stand together - I was gonna go for the Wonder Woman debut moment but this moment slightly after is more important.

7) Superman's sacrifice - I think this will end up been the mist important moment in the entire DCEU post Justice League.

Suicide Squad

8) The birth of Harley Quinn - this is my single favourite moment from the film, they really did it justice. The way she falls into the VAT of chemicals then the Joker leaps in after her. It was like something from the comics.

Wonder Woman

9) Diana's training in Themyscyra, I loved every part on Themyscyra but the training montage of Diana taking on the other Amazons and Antiope losing it with her. Then Diana clashes those bracelets together for the first time. Just wow!

10) No Man's Land - this will probably be on everyone's lists, it's the moment Diana becomes Wonder Woman. It's such a perfect moment.

Nice! :up: Yeah, tbh picking moments from WW was hard for me too. I saw it today and I'm still trying to order it in my mind! :funny:

Last edited:
Nice! :up: Yeah, tbh picking moments from WW was hard for me too. I saw it today and I'm still trying to order it in my mind! :funny

Ive only seen it once, but those two really stoid out for me. What was hardest for me though was omitting a few moments from other films, for example I had more for Suicide Squad like the Batman-Joker-Harley scene, the bar scenes etc but they just couldn't edge out any of the other moments.

1. No Man's Land- Wonder Woman
2. Warehouse Fight- Batman vs Superman
3. Smallville Fight- Man of Steel
4. Trinity vs Doomsday- Batman vs Superman
5. Steve Trevor's Sacrifice- Wonder Woman
6. Amazons vs Germans- Wonder Woman
7. Ares Reveal- Wonder Woman
8. Birth of Harley Quinn- Suicide Squad
9. El Diablo's True Form- Suicide Squad
10. Batman vs Joker/Harley- Suicide Squad

Edit: Bonus points for:

Bar Scene- Suicide Squad
Amazon Training- Wonder Woman
Superman vs Zod- Man of Steel
Boat Scene- Wonder Woman
Enchantress Reveal- Suicide Squad
First Flight- Man of Steel

Last edited:
Should be cool to post spoilers here mate, I'll edit the first post to mention that.

Man I totally forgot about Amazons vs the Germans. That was awesome.

Should be cool to post spoilers here mate, I'll edit the first post to mention that.

Man I totally forgot about Amazons vs the Germans. That was awesome.

Cool, I wasnt sure lol didn't want to spoil the movie for anyone.

In no particular order:
1. Superman taking flight (Man of Steel)
2. The flashback to young Clark with a red cape flowing in the wind while the theme plays (Man of Steel)
3. Superman climbing a snowy mountain to meet a hallucination of Pa Kent, ending with "I love you, Dad" (Batman v Superman)
4. No Man's Land sequence, followed by the town being cleared of hostiles, ending with Diana smiling at all the people being appreciative of her help (Wonder Woman)
5. Diana undergoing shellshock while Steve tells her he loves her, leaving her with his watch and taking off in the plane loaded with explosives for his sacrifice (Wonder Woman)
6. Superman catching Doomsday's fist and preventing him from punching Lex Luthor, followed by punching and lifting Doomsday into space later on (Batman v Superman)
7. Diana and Steve dancing outside the bar with snow falling (Wonder Woman)
8. Batman leaving his Batwing, then leaping up and crashing through the warehouse windows (Batman v Superman)
9. "I'm a friend of your son's." "I figured... the cape?" (Batman v Superman)
10. Doomsday vs Superman laser clash (Batman v Superman)

Last edited:
My top 4....

1) All of Man of Steel

2) All of Batman v Superman

3) All of Suicide Squad

4) All of Wonder Woman

I guess I would also go with all of Wonder Woman. There wasn't a single minute of the movie that didn't have something interesting going on. From Charlie singing to the beach battle to Diana
getting the photograph to fun with a gas mask. All memorable. The rest had good scenes here and there but also a lot of filler that wasn't all that interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"