Trailers shown with your X3!

Fearless, Omen, Clerks 2, and Snakes on a Plane.. I forget if there were more...

Holy crap!...It took me two days to remember that Clerks 2 was also one of the trailers shown on Thursday night!... :p

It only makes sense because it was the very first trailer shown and thus, I would've forgotten the first thing seen rather than the last... :D

-TNC

The Omen, Ghost Rider, Pirates of the Caribbean 2, Snakes on a Plane, Super Ex-Girlfriend, Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

The Omen
My Super Ex Girlfriend
That Stupid Jack Black Movie
Flushed Away

The most crappiest Trailer Line Up ever :down

Fast and the Furious 3: Tokyo Drift (groans in the audience)
My Super Ex-Girlfriend (some laughter)
Snakes on a Plane (everyone was laughing and WTF'ing at the movie)
The Omen (no reaction)
Ghost Rider (heard murmers of "Cool" and "Sweet")
Superman Returns (no reaction)

Ghost Rider looked good at my showing of X3, but when I saw the same trailer online, it looked worse. The online trailer doesn't do justice to how good it looked on the big screen :o ...definitely looking forward to that film. The audience didn't react, which shocked me cause I was at a thursday night midnight showing. I thought there'd be some geeks in the crowd :D

My Super Ex Girlfriend looked cute, and got good reaction.

The Omen looked average, but no reaction.

There was also a trailer for some scary movie with that Veronica Mars girl, and Christina Milian...looked crappy.

Superman Returns (New)
Snakes on a Plane
Nacho Libre
My Super Ex-Girlfriend
The Fast and the Furious 3
The Omen
Fearless

That's all I can remember.

Crap. A lot of people got Snakes on a Plane trailer. Is it online or not?

What got the most appause during X3 you ask: The Snakes on a Plane Trailer. It was better recieved than the movie was.

Oh, and I got a trailer for "Click", too.

Mr Lex Luthor said:

Thats what I want to know - I missed out on its greatness :(

Didn't get a Supes trailer but got the new Ghost Rider trailer which was the best recieved by the audience.

The new Superman Returns Trailer may of finally forced me to see that movie - I was very impressed.

Superman, Ghost Rider, POTC, The Omen

I will be watching all of these. :cool:

StorminNorman said:
The new Superman Returns Trailer may of finally forced me to see that movie - I was very impressed.

I couldn't help but notice that they left out any hint of Lois having a kid in this new trailer.

StorminNorman said:

I have to say, that looked awesome on the bigscreen. And I didn't like the first trailer. Was going to watch it anyway, but now most likely more than once. :eek:

i got sucky trailers..

i got two different versions of fast and furious 3
pirates of carribean.
superman returns
my super ex gf
and.. oh yah teh devil wears prada.

My theatre had:
The Fast and the Furious 3 *barfs*
Superman Returns *snores*
Ghost Rider *meh*

Saw it again tonight (today? :p )and i can tell from the previews/trailers that this would be a crowd that you could get a reaction out of. My showing yesterdayalso had the same order of trailers and the same trailers altogether (but different theatre location).

Right before the movie came on someone from the front got up and welcomed everyone and told us that he's happy that we all went to his Birthday showing of X-men (he had like 7-8 friends with him) as this would be "The best movie ever." :D

Devil Wears Prada. This was the second time i've seen this (obviously) and everytime i thought i walked into the wrong theatre. Man that "trailer is long. Atleast they're trying something different. It got some laughs in the right places.

Then Ghostrider, which got some snickers when the name of the film appeared.

As soon as the word "Snakes" appeared, everyone started laughing and the theatre was abuzz. This got the most reaction i think. It was very idiotic to have "Snakes" preceed Superman Returns trailer as you can be guaranteed everyone would still be talking about Snakes (ugh I have the feeling this would be a movie I would love to hate).

Superman returns got no response whatsoever. I think this was the weakest of the SR trailers. I don't think Routh would be able to carry this film. I did like the scenes with Superman and his unkempt hair. We don't want our heroes to be perfect. Oh the only time there was a reaction to this (from one of my co-workers who i was with) was when the EA logo appeared on the "Times Square" (that's probably not times square).

Pirates got some applause at the end. I honestly don't know why Depp got an oscar nomination for his role in this franchise. That portrayal for me is vying for the most annoying character in all of cinema. In the trailers he's trying to be funny but it just falls flat. But i know I'm probably alone in this. :(

I think that was it. Oh and X-men got applause when the movie started (basically when the red from the Marvel Logo appeared) and another applause at the end, both times coming from the direction of Birthday boy and his posse :p and some Asian geeks (hey i'm Asian too :O ) infront of me and my buds.

The Fast and the Furious and the Omen. I can't really remember. We had 15 minutes of product advertising!

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I still got no answer for this...

Saw the movie for the third time and now i got:
My Super- Ex Girlfriend (meh)
Snakes on a Plane (hells yeah!)
Fast and the Furious 3 (WTF? It's already out!?)

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I still got no answer for this...
Well first it's like:

"You will see a lot of things at the movie theater this summer."

Then it goes on to list some of the things featured in the popular blockbusters.

Like mutants, holy grail, super heroes, universal remote etc. etc.

then it says:

"But there is one thing you won't see. . ."

SNAKES ON A PLANE!!

*cue footage of people being attacked by random snakes, while sitting in a commercial airplane.*

end trailer

a few people in my theatre chuckle, a couple muttered out "yeah, whatever!" mostly people just rolled their eyes.

All I know is I'm not paying money to see that. (Unless I'm in a laughing mood.)

I think we also saw:

The Omen
Fast and Furious
POTC: DMC
Super Ex-Girlfriend
Click
Nachos Libre

I had most of the ones listed but I also got the Monster House trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"