• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Age of Extinction Transformers reboot

ryan dube

Go Team Dynamite!
Reaction score
This I would definately condsider, I would make the following changes:

• Have Bumblebee actually speak to Sam
  • Let Frank voice Megatron
  • Have Starscream try to overthrow Megatron
  • Not have the autobots in vehicle mode, look showroom new
  • Not have each movie be stand alone
  • Not intertwine our history with the transformers history
  • Not focus so much on the humans, but rather on the bots
  • Have the Autobots crashland on earth in a spacecraft
  • Have the Decepticons crashland in the ocean in a spacecraft
  • Have Sam and his Father work in construction

Most of your points I agree... but not have the autobots in vehicle mode, look showroom new? What's that supposed to mean?

And each movie being standalone is a good thing...

hi - do you know this 2002 transformer - and what kit does it link with?
cheersblack feet, blue leg, silver thigh, green star thingy that detaches, black arms.... I cant uplaod a [picture arrggghh!

hi - do you know this 2002 transformer - and what kit does it link with?
cheersblack feet, blue leg, silver thigh, green star thingy that detaches, black arms.... I cant uplaod a [picture arrggghh!

Try here.
www.tfu.info

If they made a new trilogy:
Movie 1: Introduce the characters and kill MEgatron in the end
Movie 2(The Reign of Starscream): Starscream become the new decepticon leader andcontacts Shockwave from Krypton..... ups,..from cibertron to use the help of the rest of the decepticon but obviously fails miserably.
Movie 3: Galactus...ups.....again. Unicron destroys Cibertron and heads to Earth, where he finds Megatron lost in Space (probably as an event from the first movie) and transforms him into silver surfer, i mean, Galvatron. Final epic battle in space.

The battles will have to be more imaginative, as Nostalgia Critic said, in the original 2007 transformers the begining and middle battle is in a desert and the final battle is in a big city.
In RotF the final battle is on a desert (egypt) and in DotM the final battle is on a big city, not to mention that the begining of RotF was on a big city too.
Just be more imaginative, for example the final battle could be on space, maybe even on the air, in the water and to make everything at stake, maybe even on the WHITE HOUSE

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"